Best AirPlay app?

Chase

Aug 27, 2014
Hey guys,

Looking for the best AirPlay app.

Previously with my Ouya I used Airtight which was alright but I think there might be better apps out there.

I've heard some good things about AirPlay/DLNA Receiver PRO since it does AirPlay mirroring as well.

Thanks

KLit75

Jun 10, 2014
Hey guys,

Looking for the best AirPlay app.

Previously with my Ouya I used Airtight which was alright but I think there might be better apps out there.

I've heard some good things about AirPlay/DLNA Receiver PRO since it does AirPlay mirroring as well.

Thanks
I've been looking very recently and coincidentally someone sent me this this morning. I'll copy and paste it. You do need to install Firefox apparently, but I haven't had time to try it. Here's what they wrote

"i have firefox installed and it is ok i dont use it much. I installed AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) and i can mirror my ipad to AFTV. You can download this free, first install black mart and then download AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) from there for free normally this app is $5 but you will get it free.

just open firefox and go to http://www.blackmart.us/ and download the APK directly to your AFTV and install it or you download the apk to your computer and transfer the apa via adb."

Chase

Aug 27, 2014
I've been looking very recently and coincidentally someone sent me this this morning. I'll copy and paste it. You do need to install Firefox apparently, but I haven't had time to try it. Here's what they wrote

"i have firefox installed and it is ok i dont use it much. I installed AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) and i can mirror my ipad to AFTV. You can download this free, first install black mart and then download AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO) from there for free normally this app is $5 but you will get it free.

just open firefox and go to http://www.blackmart.us/ and download the APK directly to your AFTV and install it or you download the apk to your computer and transfer the apa via adb."
Thanks for posting. Nice to know that it works. If I do get this app I don't mind paying for it. I just want to make sure I get the best AirPlay app.

KLit75

Jun 10, 2014
Thanks for posting. Nice to know that it works. If I do get this app I don't mind paying for it. I just want to make sure I get the best AirPlay app.
Its not something I've looked into much but as far as I know that's the one you want. If I'm not mistaken it supports mirroring. Ideally I'd like to mirror my android phone and tablet to aftv but haven't found a good one. So if it works well please let me know.
That's where iOS has the lead. I can mirror iPhone to Apple TV and android to apple TV but not android to aftv. There's even a section right on the fire os home screen but it won't work for me.

takumi

May 16, 2013
Not trying to hijack, but when i go to blackmart with my android phone i cannot find AirPlay/DLNA Receiver (PRO)

i use the search function and it says nothing found. i have even browsed through the apps and i cannot find it

do you have a direct link for it or is there another place we can download it?

thanks