best box to use a vpn with ?

patch

Sep 8, 2012
im in the uk and currently have an apple tv 2 but because of virgin blocking some sites , it looks like i am going to look at getting a new device that will work on my tv and work with the virgin superhub . it will also have to work with a vpn so i can watch Ic*f*lms etc . Is there a device that i can put a vpn onto so that only the xbmc device uses the vpn and not my pc , so as my pc connection isnt slowed down by the vpn . Or does such device not exist ? hope you understand what i mean , thanks

showgun

Dec 23, 2011
To Your Left
The easiest thing for VPN use, in my opinion, is an Android Box or and Computer (windows, Linux, Mac).

Android boxes are powerful little tools and many VPN's, like Private Internet Access (what I use) have both apps and integration abilities that make them the cheapest, stable, solution I know of.

If you do android...I personally recommend OUYA, Fire TV, fire TV stick as your go to.

patch

Sep 8, 2012
could i use a vpn solely with the amazon fire tv box ? so my pc and other devices i have connected to the virgin superhub wouldnt be slowed down ? thanks