Best/most stable addon for TV/movies

twd

May 7, 2012
Hello.

I was wondering which addons are best for a clean, stable user experience when streaming tv-series and movies. Atm I'm using Genesis, which is good, but late at night (especially around the weekends) I'm struggelig to stream HD content (probably because of heavy traffic).

I could pay for a service if that would help. How about Real Debrid? Will Furk streams load 100% of the time? Or should I go with Easynews?

Thanks in advance.

Flapster

Nov 13, 2013
The Black Country, UK
Like DK says above, if you're looking for perfect streams, you're going to have a bad time.

All the Addons on here work perfectly. The issues are usually down to the sites which no one has control over. 100%, with streaming FREE stuff is never gonna happen.

dkplayaclub

Sep 14, 2012
Rochester, NY
I would also like to point out that when I was paying $130 per month for basic cable, it went out at least a few times per month, so 100% isn't even possible at prices most would consider high.

I would also highly recommend that you look into SickBeard and CouchPotato. Using them, you can have you server download shows and movies and add them to the library automatically. Then, when you want to watch them there won't be any buffering at all, since they will be local media.

ponghclub

Aug 3, 2014
muchmovies addon is my favorite it's stable and good streaming.

Last edited:

kinkin

May 6, 2012
Hello.

I was wondering which addons are best for a clean, stable user experience when streaming tv-series and movies. Atm I'm using Genesis, which is good, but late at night (especially around the weekends) I'm struggelig to stream HD content (probably because of heavy traffic).

I could pay for a service if that would help. How about Real Debrid? Will Furk streams load 100% of the time? Or should I go with Easynews?

Thanks in advance.
Furk streams are very stable and you can get the best quality. It's not cheap though.

twd

May 7, 2012
Thanks for the replies. I'm testint a Furk subscribtion atm and the streams start without any buffering at all, which is really nice to see.

Sadly, some of the folders are "empty", especially for older stuff, but I guess you can't have it all.

I'll also look into the couch potato thing, even though streaming from my iMac to my HTPC with XBMC seems hard to set up. I havn't succeeded yet, even though I've tried a couple of times.