Best video addon for users with limited low bandwidth?

Yamraj666

Sep 20, 2013
I'm a n00b who just installed 12.2 frodo xbmc iOS app on my 2010 iPad via Cydia store.

I have a limited monthly data limit with low bandwidth.

Can someone suggest apa video addon which provides 360p or lower resolution videos?

I've 1Ch**nel which us great except that it may not have 360p resolution videos.

I like ustv live stream plugin which has option to set b/w as low as 400 Kbps.

Can i set 1Ch**nel to use b/w as low as 400kbps?

If not, are there any decent alternatives to 1Ch**nel for bandwidth challenged users like me?

I'm in Asia.

For those with low bandwidth and other such issues, I'd suggest turning off metadata where possible, and checking settings for each addon, as well as for urlresolver / dailymotion / youtube and such that are used by many other addons to better customize their settings where possible to adjust them to use lower quality videos and such. I know MerDB might be a good one, MovieFork uses youtube so that would be good, and KissAnime has many video sizes to work with including both good and low qualities in mp4 and flv. Several addons out there will often have their settings hidden away in addon settings, though, so it really pays to check settings on each addon. Never know what you'll find on some addons.

Mikey1234

Banned
May 6, 2012
UK
simply movies has huge database of movies/tv and all movies/tv you can select the resolution

either

240p, 360p, 480p or 720p

hope that helps

you need to disable/enable

auto choose in addon settings

Yamraj666

Sep 20, 2013
simply movies has huge database of movies/tv and all movies/tv you can select the resolution

either

240p, 360p, 480p or 720p

hope that helps

you need to disable/enable

auto choose in addon settings
Is this addon available in fusion? If not, can I have the repo link?

--

One more thing.

Can you recommend a iPhone remote app to control the xbmc app on my iPad? Preferably free.

Yamraj666

Sep 20, 2013
Simply movies is a great addon.

The problem is trakt addon is not working with this addon. I.e. My tv shows/movies are not being scrobbled.

Any idea why tract.tv addon is not working with simply movies? It was working with 1Ch**nel.

Also, I'm unable to find shows like Survivor, daily show, Colbert report.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.