BigStepForward/Backward not working on ATV2

Mystre

Dec 15, 2014
Hello all,

After my 1Ch**nel began taking a very long time to load (took 5-7 minutes to find the TV Show "Arrow"), I decided to reinstall the jailbreak (went from 5.0.1 to 5.3) and Kodi/XBMC. Used the Nitro Installer to install XBMC and only installed 1Ch**nel.

Load times for 1Ch**nel were still slow, so after a bit of Googling, I disabled the metadata. Running a lot faster. However, I noticed now when I watch a show/movie, I do not have the ability to skip forward/backwards by 10 minutes. Up/down on the remote only controls the volume. After googling again, I performed the following attempts to fix, with negative results:

1. Installed KeyMap Editor under "Programs" and tried to edit settings there (Did not work)
2. Went here (http://kodi.wiki/view/Alternative_keymaps_for_Apple_remote) and followed instructions. Installed the file using Cyberduck (Did not work)
3. Uninstalled everything. Reinstalled 1Ch**nel and installed tknorris repository. Made all necessary updates/forced refreshes. (Did not work).

I don't know what else to do. I am a newbie with this, so I don't know what else to try. Thanks!

Settings:
Apple TV 2 on 5.3
Gotham 13.2

Shel

Feb 4, 2013
I just ran the wizard and updated all the addons and its working much faster now