Bitcoin

Surfer

Oct 1, 2013
Although this is completely off topic I am wondering what are your thoughts on bitcoin.

What is bitcoin?
is a cryptocurrency where the creation and transfer of bitcoins is based on an open-source cryptographic protocol that is independent of any central authority.Bitcoins can be transferred through a computer or smartphone without an intermediate financial institution. The concept was introduced in a 2008 paper by a pseudonymous developer known only as "Satoshi Nakamoto", who called it a peer-to-peer, electronic cash system. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin)

What is your general overall feeling about bitcoin? Do you trust it? Would you ever use it? Would you invest or mine for it?

Alex555

Apr 6, 2018
Hafnarfjordur, Iceland
I've just found this thread and realized that in 2013 I also knew nothing about Bitcoin. But I'm lucky that I decided to invest in it (after a long research, of course). I want to say, don't be afraid, guys! Such investments are surely risky, but you don't have to invest all your money in cryptocurrency. Personally I haven't regretted my choice. What I can recommend is to check forecasts and cryptocurrency charts in order to be aware of the situation on the market and to find out predictions.