Broadcastify not working for me

featherman

Jun 23, 2015
Hello guys
I'm newbie in kodi and i want just to know if Broadcastify still works cause it don't works for me. I use kodi helix 14.2. :rolleyes:

scottct1

Dec 26, 2014
Nope not working here anymore either. Every area I select I get a message "No feeds available for this area"

somebody

Jun 28, 2015
A quick fix

change line 135 in plugin.audio.radioreference\default.py from

Code:
    patron += '<td nowrap[^<]+<a href="[^"]+" class="button-info"></a[^<]+</td[^<]+'
to

Code:
    patron += '<td nowrap[^<]+<a href="[^"]+" class="button-info [COLOR="#FF0000"]feed-info[/COLOR]"></a[^<]+</td[^<]+'
cheers :)

somebody

Jun 28, 2015
Ok, I did some pretty shitty regexing ;) so here's the another fix for broadcastify addon.

There was a problem with missing feeds which have additional info, ie feeds having this kind of info were not showing up in the list:

Also, the plugin was loosing his mind with feeds neighboring not active feeds. That was also fixed and now all feeds are showing up, non active in brown, like this:

====
09/04
====

Done some extra stuff, I think this will do for a while.

Tvaddon branding:

also put valid web and forum links in addon.xml

Added missing country flags, what an abundance of colors we have now ;) 38 country flags.

Added (very unaptly named ;)) config parameter - Expert list mode.

When ticked, feed list will look like this, # of listeners in brackets at the beginning and without online status for the online feeds cause they are, like, online ;) Let us all be experts ;)

The latest mess of an addon ;) could be downloaded here:

Last edited:

somebody

Jun 28, 2015
I would appreciate some input from the community, does the addon works as intended? Or did I messed up something :D

geminiman

Jan 28, 2015
i installed it as my previous addon didnt work , i havent had time to test it really other than a quick look , but what i did check worked . so thanks for your good work its appreciated .

somebody

Jun 28, 2015
i installed it as my previous addon didnt work , i havent had time to test it really other than a quick look , but what i did check worked . so thanks for your good work its appreciated .
Great :) Feel free to install the latest fix from this post.

Here's some added functionality. Alert feeds (feeds with the alert text) are in yellow, and the alert text is appended to the feed info:

Here you can download the final version of the Broadcastify addon:

Last edited: