Calling All Gamers

showgun

Dec 23, 2011
To Your Left
Our TV ADDONS family is extensive and many of us share a passion for movies...tv shows...and sports, but what about video games?

One of our LongTime members has presented tvaddons.co with a giveaway that has nothing to do with Kodi.

If you are a STEAM GAMER... share your set up with us...along with your favourite title for a chance to win I one of four Steam code gifts for the game "Warlock: Master of the Arcane"

rw86

Aug 19, 2013
I already own the game but thought I'd show off some of my collection. In January I bought a brand new gaming PC instead of getting a new console, and have recently started to build my own games collection inside Advanced Launcher on XBMC. I don't use XBMC on my PC for streaming movies as I have a Pi, so I have this load straight into the main menu of Advanced Launcher, and use it as if it were like 'Steam Big Picture', kinda of thing. I have, at the moment, on my PC collections for the NES, SNES, N64, GameCube, Master System, Mega Drive, Saturn, PSX and then normal Windows games. I plan to add more as time permits. Here are some screen shots:

Since getting my gaming PC I have put my PS3, XBox 360 and Wii into storage. I've also sold nearly all my games. At one point I had close to 300 games (I had to sell a lot of these when we were saving for our mortgage - that hurt, but it was for the greater good).

What I refuse to sell is all my consoles. In storage, as well as the above consoles, I also have a PS2, Original XBox, GameCube, DreamCast, Saturn, PSX, N64, SNES, NES (still in its original box, with original promotional poster, etc.), PSP, GameBoy Advance, original Nintendo DS, Panasonic 3DO, Mega Drive, GameGear. Pretty sure that's 'em all! lol

Looking forward to seeing/reading about other people's collection. And as for my favourite game, well... Outside of the original Sonic The Hedgehog game, it's the first Gears of War game. I love it.