Can I have a kids section in my menu?

obsidianwings

Jan 11, 2016
In the main menu where "movies","tv shows" etc is, i'm just wondering if it is possible to add more custom things? Specifically i'm wondering if I can have a section just for kids videos. I'm happy to make a seperate trakt list for them if I need to, just not sure if this is even possible.

Stoofer

Staff member
Apr 18, 2015
Wales
It all depends on the capabilities of the skin you're using, I don't think it's possible to do this with the standard Confluence default.

obsidianwings

Jan 11, 2016
Thanks, I am just using confluence right now. Was considering trying out a couple of others though although I haven't got around to it,mimic, amber, arctic zephyr, I will see if its available on any of those

Frederick_99

Sep 18, 2012
UK
Thanks, I am just using confluence right now. Was considering trying out a couple of others though although I haven't got around to it,mimic, amber, arctic zephyr, I will see if its available on any of those
you can sort of do this with confluence if you like using the categories addon, creating a category for kids and including in that category "kid friendly" addons, then make that a favourite.

Better still use something like Arctic Zephyr, my favorite skin and you very easily can do what you want, by making a main menu item called Kids, with submenus below it to specific kids sections of your individual addons