Can you get free TV

guest2

Sep 23, 2015
Not sure where to post this question. But can you get free TV or do you need subscription services for different content. Thank you for you replies.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
You certainly can get free TV. There are all sorts of addons that will provide content readily found on the internet. Some are from Youtube while others are from such sites as HGTV and so on.

guest2

Sep 23, 2015
Thank you. But there are no site or places to get several channels movies VOD locals etc. without a subscription service. So pleaces like %ula, #@$Fliks etc are the way to go?

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Nothing like Hulu or Netflix. At least, nothing legal. Hulu and Netflix hold rights to stream movies and shows. But you can get USTVNow, TV Catchup and some others using Indigo.

Last edited:

gianna

May 18, 2020
Actually there is no free tv you can see forever, especially if you want see movies, tv shows, Live world Sports. I am happy I have got a trusted IPTV service provider,My friend recommended ******* for me. They are giving so many channels,I am really enjoying watching different programs.
Name removed by RavRob.

Last edited by a moderator:

robisok74

May 26, 2020
Im using ****** IPTV. Its very cheap, thousands of channels including PPV and can be installed on a smart tv, android box or MAG box. Im using an android box at the moment and it was just a simple app download, took minutes and i was up and running. Not just channels but on demand movies and TV shows so i think sky will be going when my contract runs out. IPTV is well worth looking into..

Name removed by RavRob

Last edited by a moderator: