Question 'Cannot connect to TVADDONS.CO Repository, No updates are available'.

Homphrey

May 22, 2016
Hi, Kodi was backed up using Backup and Restore Wizard it's was necessary for me to reinstall Windows 10, so with or without my VPN enabled the error message 'Could not connect to TVADDOS.CO repository' and No updates available persists. Kodi build 19.0.0/TVADDOS.CO version 3.0.0 - will not allow access to any resources including GitHub or Backup and Restore Wizard; how should I procced to correct this error?

zaivala

Feb 1, 2015
I read the announcement about losing your domain. But it also said to use the new domain address. I am trying this on a computer with the latest Kodi, and being told that my computer is not connected to the network. It is, or I wouldn't be typing this on this forum. It refuses to continue. When I try to install from zip file, nothing happens, because apparently it did not connect to you. Now what do I do? I have been using TVA for many years, and donated to the campaign for legal fees.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I don't think it has been updated for Matrix yet. I might be wrong about this though. I am not a dev. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than me will chime in.