Cannot Install Fusion

Infoink

Jul 28, 2016
Hi All.
I want to thank you guys for the heads-up for 17.3 krypton update.I have installed and unistalled it several times but still get the same result.All is fine until i get to the "start here" part and then the screen goes blank.Can you guys please tell me what is wrong or what I am doing wrong.This is really infuriating.your help would be so helpful.I am using Win 7 X64. Thank you all in advance.

gujal

Developer
Dec 26, 2013
Didn't you read the gazillion posts here that the servers are being worked on. Hopefully they will back up soon, no ETA for now.

slimbee33

Jul 2, 2015
Why is this issue not in the announcements section? It certainly warrants it. Maybe people will stop making threads about it.

Infoink

Jul 28, 2016
Thanks guys for the fast replies.Am I to understand from your reply that Fusion installation is not possible as of now and keep checking for announcement on the matter.

mopedman

May 27, 2016
Thanks guys for the fast replies.Am I to understand from your reply that Fusion installation is not possible as of now and keep checking for announcement on the matter.
People were requesting an announcement so others would stop posting about the same issue. The servers have been down. We expect to be able to install once they get back up and running. I am in the same boat, I wiped out 17.2 due to the security flaw and am now not able to config 17.3. Hang tight.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
The servers are up to a certain point. Just don't wipe your system yet. If you already have Kodi installed, you can overwrite it with 17.3 and it should keep on ticking. If you are doing a fresh install, hold off. Not everything is working on Fusion yet.

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
Why is this issue not in the announcements section? It certainly warrants it. Maybe people will stop making threads about it.
If one bothered to casually glance at the subject of the top 10 threads in most forums or dares actually read a few of them, or use the search feature before starting a new thread, it would be blatantly clear that there are server issues...

A little effort by one self before posting a new thread on a subject that has been covered Ad Nauseam on literally dozens upon dozens of the threads posted in the last 48 hours, goes a long way in showing you are not here just for free handouts and hand holding...

BTW, is someone did read the top sticky thread in the Announcements forum that is titled 'The Beginning of a New Era for the Ex**us Addon for Kodi (Please Read)' guess what they would have been clued into? Nearly 3 pages of cluing people into the fact the servers are being worked on, I even summarized it in post #79 of that thread days ago...

Is this really too much to ask of people before they post another duplicate thread?

Last edited:

Infoink

Jul 28, 2016
I totally agree with your sentiment Meep.If i had taken the time to read earlier what I have read in the past half hour I would not have had to start this thread.I appreciate all your hard work in trying to resolve this issue.I shall await the good news soon hopefully.P.S.I did a clean install of 17.3 krypton approximately two weeks ago and I had this problem from the start FYI.

sktn77a

Oct 17, 2015
Yes, I think the problems predate the official identification of the server issues. Hopefully everything will be fixed soon.