cannot post on cordcutters

xoted

Jan 12, 2015
hi
i need help I cannot get highlighted message page when I try to post on cord cutters consequently I cannot post despite being constantly asked to post, I cannot contact them????
I cannot even reply to posts.
cheers:confused::confused:

Banister

Nov 3, 2013
Most often this is the result of not completing the registration process. Most sites send an email containing a link that must be clicked on. If this is not done your placed in the user group "users awaiting e-mail confirmation. Look in your spam folder to see if the e-mail is there. There should also be a Contact Us link at the bottom of the forum page.

xoted

Jan 12, 2015
hi
yes have tried contact us link just returns me to the forum page? I have had no links from them and my login goes in no problem.
cheers

Banister

Nov 3, 2013
I have to be honest here, as far as I'm concerned you ain't missing much. I gave up on that site long ago. We used to allow hardware discussion here and that I miss.

invisable

Feb 23, 2013
UK
I have to be honest here, as far as I'm concerned you ain't missing much. I gave up on that site long ago. We used to allow hardware discussion here and that I miss.
I'd agree, the trouble is as we are unable to discuss 3rd party addons the other site so when we have a 3rd party/ hardware problem then there is nowhere to discuss it, and all the old threads got removed from here.
If you have a hardware problem then your best off asking at the hardware vendors own community or Kodi.tv, providing it's legal and related to kodi

[email protected]

May 2, 2017
This may answer my question on not getting into cable cutters. If it is not worth it I will not waste my time.l also have not bin able to resolve my original post I put on this forum. To bad