Cannot SSH into G-Box Midnight MX2 Android Box

Kc6nsf

May 30, 2013
Antelope Valley California
SSH is not something you can *just do on ALL hardware. That doesn't work with any Android device, automatically. You need to install an SSH app on your android in order to do that.
That makes perfectly good sense, I am searching now, I'll let you know what I come up with.

Thanks Mark

Last edited:

Kc6nsf

May 30, 2013
Antelope Valley California
Mine gets a bit warm, they used the bottom panel for a heat sink! Yep, the whole bottom gets hot! I'm gonna put a fan on the bottom, have it blow up, and raise the entire unit enough to compensate for the fan and about 1/2" more. I'm not the king of cool but don't like my electronic stuff heating up!
":

Android_Adict

Jan 11, 2013
Mine gets a bit warm, they used the bottom panel for a heat sink! Yep, the whole bottom gets hot! I'm gonna put a fan on the bottom, have it blow up, and raise the entire unit enough to compensate for the fan and about 1/2" more. I'm not the king of cool but don't like my electronic stuff heating up!
":
I suck the hot air out don't blow the hot air in.

Android_Adict

Jan 11, 2013
I wouldn't be too worried unless your overclocking or stuffing your unit in a little cubby hole that can't breathe...
Most PC's run at 70-80 degrees regularly... On the other hand you are correct the cooler you can keep it the better off you will be.

I plan on overclocking my minx X5 in the near future with a custom heatsink of course... It would be interesting see some custom heat-sink solutions if anyone is doing that...