Can't access fusion.xbmchub.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

allyms

Aug 2, 2013
Hi All, newbie here.

I've followed the instructions but get an error when I select ok after setting up the source.

When I try to access via browser it says the site is unreachable and gives this message

Error 522
Connection timed out

If you're the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources. Additional troubleshooting information here.

Do I have to configure any network settings on my pc?

Thanks for any help you can give me

roughie3

Aug 2, 2013
I'm the same if it helps any? Just reinstalled tronight. Seems to be down when I check downforeveryoneorjustme as well.

Was looking on here to see if there were any announcements but can't see any

allyms

Aug 2, 2013
Just my luck to try it today then. It's working now.

I must have checked my spelling of xbmc about a hundred times after seeing the other posts ;)

Thanks for your help.

Now to work out how to watch sky channels...............

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
Strange.It was working when i checked that last post.Internet gremlins are at work again ;)

McrRed

Jul 28, 2013
No,its working i just tried again

can you not access this on your browser? http://fusion.xbmchub.com/
Trying to install at the moment and cant get past "install from zip" -> fusion then there's no option to select.

Manually typing into browser as per quote also reveals no option...
Is it just me or is there a server down?

cashin

Aug 11, 2013
Isle of Man
Having similar problems and have just joined forum so apologies if I am posting in wrong area. Loaded fusion get ti "install from zip file"

Then "hubwizard" on left (not hubwizard-beta"

When I click on this I get three files (on left)

.BE WARNED THAT THIS WILL
.OVERWRITE YOUR CONFIG
.WORKING ON A FIX

Have I done something wrong here?

Thanks in advance for any response.

keinwheg

Apr 11, 2013
I'm also not able to access fusion. I've been away for about six weeks so my tv and all electronics have been turned off. Tried to access fusion today and nothing happens. I see there have been some xhub updates and fixes, all now installed, but no fusion. All worked fine before I left. Can anyone please help?

keinwheg

Apr 11, 2013
thanks umOuch, but I already have fusion installed, I can't open it. Don't understand your reference to the above post.

Last edited:

umOuch

Feb 29, 2012
Somewhere In This Crazy World
Click the link in the post above. You will see that fusiin ooens in the browser meaning it works. If it isnt openibg dor you... it is either your unternet connection or a typo... as the link above shiws fusion working.

Status
Not open for further replies.