can't add my USTVNOW account on Kodi even though its in settings.

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
Hi!

I'm still unable to use the USTVNow addon on my ATV4. I'm running Kodi 17.1 and the latest version of the addon. I can configure the addon with my free credentials of USTVNow. I already tried deleting and reinstalling Kodi and the addon. Can you help me?

Thanks!
I assume that you created your USTVnow account using an email address. If you have a free account and you are absolutely sure that you have the credentials entered correctly then you may be having the issue where the auth token will not allow you to stream. There are tons of posts regarding this issue. The only known work around is to create a new free account.

If you can see the list of channels under the Live TV section but they will not stream this is most likely to be your issue.

Gannd

Sep 14, 2013
I assume that you created your USTVnow account using an email address. If you have a free account and you are absolutely sure that you have the credentials entered correctly then you may be having the issue where the auth token will not allow you to stream. There are tons of posts regarding this issue. The only known work around is to create a new free account.

If you can see the list of channels under the Live TV section but they will not stream this is most likely to be your issue.
I created a new account and now I can stream the live tv channels.

Thank you very much for your support!