Can't click on on network connections

primecutz

Sep 26, 2013
It happened to me twice, on two different boxes, on two different networks.

The boxes are working fine at my house, and then I take them to another network, and I cannot click on network connections. Nothing happens.

I did a factory reset, and then it would work fine, but then I have to re-install all my add ons.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Surfer

Oct 1, 2013
You will have to change the skin from confluence to XIOS and connect it to the WI-FI, once connected you will be able to revert back to the original skin.

keiron99

Sep 16, 2013
I think Surfer is right. I have 3 MyGica 510B boxes and suffer similar issues. In my case, I have to go back to Confluence to set up the network connections.

primecutz

Sep 26, 2013
Ahhh.....makes sense.

I first connected before I used the hubwizard. I downloaded the hubwizard, and then took it to my cottage.

I will give it a try.

elliott

Dec 24, 2013
I am having a similar issue, but cannot manage to solve it by changing the Skin.

Elliott

alkanall

Dec 26, 2013
I have the same problem-- switching to the Xios skin doesn't help. If I run the wizard and then have to adjust anything to do with the network (switch from wired to wireless or vice versa) it just doesn't work. I was installing a box for my parents and needed to switch back and forth a couple of times and each time I had to reset with "Fresh start" then set the network, then re-run the wizard and do all my further customizations afterwards.

I really like the wizard, but having to fresh start then redo everything to change the network is a real PITA and makes the wizard less useful. I like to set a box up and then bring it to someone, but if they don't use the same network type I end up redoing everything again at their house.

I'm not sure if the bug is in the Linux XBMCbuntu version that Pivos puts out or with the wizard, but the wizard definitely triggers it. I've seen a bunch of other erratic network settings... sometimes it shows things correctly, other times it will show 127.0.0.1 as its IP even though it's working to connect to the Internet.