can't connect to http://fusion.tvaddons.co

aangelis7

Aug 26, 2015
I have gotten through the effort to connect to the tvaddins repository, and was very, very careful with the url that was listed. In fact, I've tried twice, and in each case I've had the same result. My kodi comes back and says it can't connect to the server. When I try to install from zip file, which is the next step in the list, clicking on "fusion" or "fusion(2)" fails. I don't get anywhere with this. Can someone give me some instructions here? Thanks.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
If in fact the url is typed correctly (it is in the subject of this post) it could be your ISP. Also, have you enabled the "allow addons from unknown sources" in your Kodi settings?

ILuvMovies

Jun 2, 2018
I am having a issue as well on laptop getting error something about a script. I does not install or download any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

borrie57

Apr 26, 2017
i am having an issue with Free Live Tv an add on through tvaddons,keep telling me there is an error the Qvc and Hsn add on through this app can some one help ty

borrie57

Apr 26, 2017
Free Live Tv addon

am having an issue with this app which is through Tv Addons Qvc and Hsn through tvaddons keeps giving me an error,is it up to date or should i try reloading Fusion . tvaddons .co plz give me some advice ty