Request Can't download from Kodi, help needed

blzbob

Aug 8, 2016
Hi, I have tried all ways to download from Ex**us pheonix, SA*TS, I have enabled downloads set a download folder for these but when I hold my mouse button (on Win 7 desktop) onto the link I don't get a download option, I have three options "play from here -add to favourites -add on settings" but no download button. I have tried these settings on Pho*nix , SA*TS but the options I get on there is to download the source which I don't know where these go to or what to do with them. Hope you can help.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I am not sure about Ex**us and Pho*nix but in SA*TS, when you see the movie you want to download, before you click on it, press C on the keyboard (or bring up the context menu anyway you can). You should see the download option there. Once you click the Download option, the links should populate and you select the one you want to download from.

blzbob

Aug 8, 2016
Hi, 'I've tried that but there's no download option just a download source can I use that(and how), I've also read on someones post that it could be a problem with the latest Jarvis not being configured properly(?). Just wondering if it's worth going back to V15 if I can't get this sorted.

Last edited: