Can't find Config Wizard - SPMC setup

[email protected]

Jun 6, 2017
Hi everyone,

New here.

I installed SPMC, then Indigo, now I can't find Config Wizard to finish set up. Help much appreciated.

thanks

[email protected]

Jun 6, 2017
The Config Wizard is dead and gone. Install with the Addon Installer or via Fusion using Install from Zip and Install from Repository.
Thank you for the help. Does that mean that each Addon has to be done individually?

I liked the Config Wizard because it did all the Addon setup and configured everything. Does installing from repository do all that?

thank you again!

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Yes, you will need to do it individually. Either with the addon installer or using the good old fashion method of installing from Zip and from Repository.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

[email protected]

Jun 6, 2017
No inconvenience. Something beats nothing - every time!

Do you think the configuration - or system setup - will need manual tweaking since Config Wizard wasn't available?

thanks again!

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
There should be no tweaking using the Addon Installer or even the install from Zip methods. All dependencies should get installed and addons should work as intended.

I actually prefer the latter method to the wizard. I don't like the ides of having tons of addons installed on my system that I will never use. I only 2 or 3 video addons that I use and that is all I ever install.

The Palms

Jun 8, 2017
With no Config wizard any more, does one just use the Add on installer and then select the service? I chose Ex**us from the featured ones and after installing, none of the folders are populated although you can see the faded images in the background. Something I did wrong? How to correct? Thanks so much.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Right now, nothing is working. The servers are getting some maintenance and things are being moved around. It will be a few days before things start to get smooth again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Resolver Development 7
L Kodi Support 1
L Apple TV 2 1