Cant find indigo zip file on fusion server

mofloj

Dec 5, 2014
Hi, When i go to fusion server > begin-here folder, the plugin program indigo zip file is no longer there. Any ideas?

Ojib

Oct 5, 2014
They are having problems with their Servers more then likely they are down because they are rebuilding everything. It's been this way for 3 days now. So you can not install add-ons from TVaddons Repos. A good alternative for Ex**us is a 6 letter word that begins with Spec...... It's working fine....

RLBL

Feb 22, 2014
Not that i need to say anything, but I am finding it funny with the multitude of existing threads, why do people feel the need to start new ones (yes, I sound like a bit of a jerk)... but seriously, I know what is going on and I did not need to start a new thread to find out.

As an aside,

Thank you to all the devs, and to those who are patient (those waiting, and those trying to support those who wait). This is all free, and potentially saving people tons of coin and adding immense amounts of convenience. Entitlement is a terrible way of thinking; if people are unhappy, get a paid subscription. Corps will be more than happy to take your money for (sub-standard) services.

userm30u

Jun 9, 2017
If anyone is complaining about all the free time Kodi developers invest so you can have access to awesome addons then go call your local cable company and get OFF these message boards. Your entitled to something if you are actually paying... Otherwise SHUT UP, sit down.... Be humble.

Marinesurveyor

Sep 18, 2017
. My firs post so please go easy on this 60yr old newbie.
Having installed "the new fusion" I now discover that it did/does not overwrite the older .ag version. How do I delete the original window version thank you

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
That's weird that it did not overwrite the old version. To remove it, you can bring up the context menu (or for windows, press the letter i on the keyboard) then select uninstall.