Can't Find This Addon or the New Fork

Lewdog

Jul 16, 2016
I searched my Kodi and could not find the URLResolver anywhere like it used to be on there. I then went to the TvAddons repo and got the new Resolver fork and downloaded that zip file. I went into the zip file and couldn't find the addon. So I then went to GitHub and searched for jsergio123's zip file and downloaded it. I opened the zip file and couldn't find the addon in there either. Am I missing something?

streamwatcher2013

Oct 24, 2013
USA
I searched my Kodi and could not find the URLResolver anywhere like it used to be on there. I then went to the TvAddons repo and got the new Resolver fork and downloaded that zip file. I went into the zip file and couldn't find the addon. So I then went to GitHub and searched for jsergio123's zip file and downloaded it. I opened the zip file and couldn't find the addon in there either. Am I missing something?
As long as it is a zip file. You should install that scrip module by zip file. Do not unzip or extract it. Unless you want to see it's contain. I believe they are 2 different version either UrlResolver or ResolveUrl.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Both the URL Resolver and the Resolve URL are located in the Kodi settings>system>Addons>Manage Dependencies

However, in order to see this last menu, you need to set your Kodi to Advanced or Expert mode. The Basic mode will not allow you to see some menu items. You set the mode to advanced by simply clicking on it.

mike855

Jun 9, 2018
Hello, I have the same issue since last update. The configuration button is here but grayed.
Tryed to downgrade to 4.x.x from another update source ans still the same...
I'm on Kodi 16 on raspberry. Distribution : recalbox