Can't get check marks on watched episodes, tablet.

SomeGeek

Mar 12, 2017
Hello everyone. :)

The problem is basically what is written in the title. I've come back to using Kodi recently, but for some reason, I don't get the check marks on watched episodes anymore, which is kind of a problem since there can sometimes go weeks or months between I have the time/urge to watch something, and can't remember that well where I've reached. (I mostly watch series)

I don't know if this is a problem with the SA*TS addon, or with Kodi itself, but any help I could get to fixing it would be greatly appreciated.

And if it comes down to skins, I think I'm using the basic one in Krypton. I haven't knowingly installed another skin when I set it up at least.

SomeGeek

Mar 12, 2017
I've never heard of Trakt before actually. Never mentioned in the searches I tried before the forums. Sounds like I need to install that, then bind to account, and then it will work? I'll give it a go, then see if it works.

And thank you for answering by the way. :)

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Yes go to Trakt.tv and create a free account. Then from within SA*TS settings, authorize Trakt to work with SA*TS. I created a short video this morning to show how to authorize Trakt on Ex**us, the process is very similar with SA*TS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMpwRSSzl9k

Of course the path is slightly different to find the trakt authorization button in SA*TS but I am sure you can find it fine.

SomeGeek

Mar 12, 2017
Followed the guide, which fitted close enough on how SA*TS worked, then got it set up on the tablet, their site, and the addon. Hopefully should work now, though it's likely I would have never even had an idea about this if you hadn't guided me along. ^_^

Thanks a ton mate, and keep up the good work. :)

Meep

Aug 23, 2016
The nice thing about Trakt is that now you can sync your watched shows and saved collections across any and all devices you use and across several add-ons as well... It's handy if you purchase new hardware or have to do a factory reset, just authorize the add-ons with Trakt and presto right back to where you left off...

Last edited: