Can't install Fusion

Da Mama

Apr 17, 2017
I am in the Add Files source and can type in the path and click the Done button but then I cannot access the OK button to install it. Help!

bobcatdave

Mar 13, 2017
I'm having the same issue. I name it but the OK button doesn't work. I went to the official Kodi forum and was told Fusion is a banned addon.

bobcatdave

Mar 13, 2017
What I discovered was I didn't have the outside source enabled. Now I've installed several addons like Ex**us but they don't appear when I scroll over addons. I don't need Kodi for dummies. I'm pretty sure I need Kodi for idiots,LOL

bobcatdave

Mar 13, 2017
Nah. Krypton by default will install 3rd party addon in disabled mode. Go to Kodi settings>Addons>My addons>All
Now go through every addon and enable the ones you have installed. Once done the addons will show up and work as intended.
My problem now is addons that I've added coming up empty. When I click on them nothing is there. I don't know if it's cool to name them here. I watch all these YouTube videos and get to a point where what is being shown on the video is not what is on my screen. An example is the "done" button. I don't have that so I click OK. It should be the thing,Right? Still the file comes up empty.

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
My problem now is addons that I've added coming up empty. When I click on them nothing is there.
What exactly do you see when you click on the addon? 2 dots at the top and nothing else? Or do you see the main titles and no movies or tv shows in those main headings?

I don't know if it's cool to name them here.
If the addon is supported on this site, you can name them. If they are not supported here, the name will be blanked with stars ***** so go ahead and name them. BTW, some addons from elsewhere may be causing problems and now playing well with our addons. I would start fresh again and install only one addon at a time and test it. Start with, say, Ex**us and see if you are still having the same problem

I watch all these YouTube videos and get to a point where what is being shown on the video is not what is on my screen. An example is the "done" button. I don't have that so I click OK. It should be the thing,Right?
Most youtube videos are very outdated using older versions of Kodi. Get the "how to" from this site instead. Look at the very top of the page where you see "Home, Customize, Install, Configure, etc..." Then just do a search for what you want to do"
Example: search for Fusion and you will find the tutorial to install Fusion on Jarvis and also on Krypton. The latest and best.

bobcatdave

Mar 13, 2017
What exactly do you see when you click on the addon? 2 dots at the top and nothing else? Or do you see the main titles and no movies or tv shows in those main headings?

If the addon is supported on this site, you can name them. If they are not supported here, the name will be blanked with stars ***** so go ahead and name them. BTW, some addons from elsewhere may be causing problems and now playing well with our addons. I would start fresh again and install only one addon at a time and test it. Start with, say, Ex**us and see if you are still having the same problem

Most youtube videos are very outdated using older versions of Kodi. Get the "how to" from this site instead. Look at the very top of the page where you see "Home, Customize, Install, Configure, etc..." Then just do a search for what you want to do"
Example: search for Fusion and you will find the tutorial to install Fusion on Jarvis and also on Krypton. The latest and best.
One of them is muckyducks and I don't recall off the top of my head.

bobcatdave

Mar 13, 2017
Yeah, not supported here. But as I said, start with supported addons, one at a time, and see if you problems persists.
right now I can't even get Indigo to install. When I go to it from fusion-begin here it comes up but when I click on that link a list of other stuff comes up. I just want to be able to watch NFL games when the season starts and I figured at this rate I may have it figured out in time.