Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I Hate It

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

iCanuck

Developer
Mar 19, 2014
Vancouver, Canada

Here is my skin Carbon for Gotham, Helix & Isengard on all platforms EXCEPT Touchscreen. It was formerly named cO2 & Is a Mod of SiO2-X(2.1.6), Thanks Fastcolors

Features

- Customizable Backgrounds (Homescreen, Dialog/Favorites/Navigation/Keyboard/MyWeather Windows)

- Custom HomeIcon Colors, Borders, Transparency & Themes
(Fabric, Paper, iOS7, Grunge, Diagonal(1/2/3), Fiber, Gucci, Vector, Metal, Nano & Fire)

- 42 Custom Colors for Home Selector, View Selector, Lines, Dialog Borders, HomeIcon, HomeIcon Borders

- Customizable Home Icon Layouts
(Square (8/7/6/5) Row, Rounded Square (7/6/5) Row, SiO2, SiO2-X, iOS-iPhone style)

- Home Customizer (Add 18 Favorites, 12 Addons, 6 Programs to Homescreen)

- Customizable Shelf (Movies, TVshows, Addons, & Favorites)

- Customizable HomeIcon Shelf Favorites (MovieFavs & TV Favs)

- Custom Slide animated Homescreen TopRow Window - Up to 18 Shelf Favorites

- Hide Options (Scrollbars, Homelabels, Shelf labels Network Icon & Lines)

- 8 Videoviews
(List1-Plain, List2-Slider, List3-Info, Icons1-NoLabel, Icons2-Label, Icons3-Shader, Fanart, Banner)

- LiveTV Compatible (EPG)

- Custom Fonts (Default, Big, Bold)

- Optional Qwerty Keyboard

- Optional 300 Wallpaper Pack (iCanuck's Wallpapers)

Screenshots (Imgur)

Download iCanuck Repo - Version 3.1 (Gotham / Helix / Isengard Compatible)

Carbon v0.3.0 (Gotham) - Direct Download

Carbon v1.0.0 (Helix) - Direct Download

Carbon v2.0.0 (Isengard) - Direct Download

iCanuck's Wallpapers (Adds 300 Wallpapers)

1) Download from iCanuck Repo (under 'Services')
* the file is 250mb. it may take a while to download!

2) You will now have 300 New Wallpapers when Selecting a Custom Background in Carbon

Last edited:

jonc

Developer
Jun 16, 2013
Bangkok
I look forward to it as I modded the original and it works well on Gotham on the PC, Linux, Android boxes.

If you keep the icons similar to the existing coloured icons you are onto a winner. as I can fit everything into 2 lines so it is all within the screen on the TV/monitor so no need to scroll down.

good luck .. some sample screens shots here btw ..
http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/threads/22002-RELEASE-MX-BBC-Player and elsewhere in my repo all dumps done with Sio2-X

iCanuck

Developer
Mar 19, 2014
Vancouver, Canada
cO2 Skin

I look forward to it as I modded the original and it works well on Gotham on the PC, Linux, Android boxes.

If you keep the icons similar to the existing coloured icons you are onto a winner. as I can fit everything into 2 lines so it is all within the screen on the TV/monitor so no need to scroll down.

good luck .. some sample screens shots here btw ..
http://www.xbmchub.com/forums/threads/22002-RELEASE-MX-BBC-Player and elsewhere in my repo all dumps done with Sio2-X
I can fit everything on 2 lines. But I'm not sure if I prefer it though.... looks crowded.

Last edited:

iCanuck

Developer
Mar 19, 2014
Vancouver, Canada
Ok after pulling an all-niter here is an alpha release. It can be found on POST#1

Note that there will be a bit of small fixes that need to be done still.

Please test for me and give me some feedback......

Last edited:

pdlibrary

Jul 9, 2013
I like this skin. Great Job! I would like to request an option for "Font Color". The white in the search box is hard to see from across the room.

nuttypro69

May 6, 2012
Hey love this skin It fly's on my Raspberry Pi the only issue on Na*i-X Add-on hard to see the exit letter to white thanks again.

iCanuck

Developer
Mar 19, 2014
Vancouver, Canada
I have alot of font color and image color updating to do. Im working on this and updates to videoviews. I will release and update soon. Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited:

nuttypro69

May 6, 2012
Thanks so much iCanuck your Skin rocks on my Raspberry Pi love the new blue.Now i can see the word exit in Na*i-X thanks so much plus so nice on my Pi

rextoba

Apr 30, 2013
Manitoba, Canada
Love the skin! Just an FYI, when watching a movie or show and I press the "O" key to see the buffering info, etc it just shows a blank white box with no info visible. Again, thanks for your hard work.

rextoba

Apr 30, 2013
Manitoba, Canada
I am using your skin on my pc and ouya and love it. I'm also using the new Genesis add-on and love it, however on both platforms the screen flickers like crazy when xbmc itself updates and when the library updates. I switched back to confluence to see if it did it and it was fine. I also use Trakt and when I open up the Trakt dialogue box from where you change your view options the dialogue box is white and you can barely see the options. Really appreciate your work on this skin, Thanks. I'm happy to test things if I'm able, to help you with this as one canuck to another. LOL. I'm in Winnipeg.

Last edited:

iCanuck

Developer
Mar 19, 2014
Vancouver, Canada
I am using your skin on my pc and ouya and love it. I'm also using the new Genesis add-on and love it, however on both platforms the screen flickers like crazy when xbmc itself updates and when the library updates. I switched back to confluence to see if it did it and it was fine. I also use Trakt and when I open up the Trakt dialogue box from where you change your view options the dialogue box is white and you can barely see the options. Really appreciate your work on this skin, Thanks. I'm happy to test things if I'm able, to help you with this as one canuck to another. LOL. I'm in Winnipeg.
So when the library updates the screen flickers?......I'm not sure what you mean when xbmc updates, are you referring to addons updating?

I will fix the Trakt dialogue box color on 0.0.5

Winnipeg nice! My family is from Stonewall!!

Last edited:

rextoba

Apr 30, 2013
Manitoba, Canada
Yes when the add-ons update but I think it's more because of the library updates. I've turned off update library at start up but it still happened. I'll try again later and see if it still happens. Stonewall is about 15 minutes from where we live. Small world.