Votes: 4 14.3%
  • It Needs Work

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I Hate It

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

oso

Sep 19, 2012
great to hear. I di find one small other problem, when a file fails to play (Ic*f*lms this was), no error message came up. log showed:

ERROR: unable to load:/storage/.kodi/addons/skin.carbon/1080i/DialogOK.xml, Line 0
Failed to open file

Then some non errors but a couple of things from previous builds that are no longer there, was the ability to move the rss feed to the bottom of the screen and also the option to disable the favourites shelf was a nice touch.

iCanuck

Developer
Mar 19, 2014
Vancouver, Canada
@oso

Yes I will re-add those features, I was having issues with them so I just removed temporarily.

As no error notification, I will have to test.

Do you listen to music? Have you seen the MusicOSD when on a music list? It's not quite finished but makes it easier to play music/stop/seek/etc. all from one menu.

Last edited:

nuttypro69

May 6, 2012
Hey iCanuck strange try watching ccn in ustvnow addon only audio and not video on a Raspberry Pi using Gotham OpenElec4.2.1 try on Conflunce works perfect video and audio strange.

oso

Sep 19, 2012
Any update on the skin iCanuck ? Using it daily, just a pain not being able to access settings without a keyboard.

dallasnights

May 6, 2012
Thank you but its still not showing on my windows 7 pc with KODI RC3 so maybe its cause its KODI and your MOD is not ready
Please advise and thanks

patria o muerte

Mar 15, 2013
Hi iCanuck,i like very much this skin.
Two questions:
which is the best for airmouse,carbon or co2touch?
Are you planning to improve tvtunes compatibility?
thanks

oso

Sep 19, 2012
Hi iCanuck, did you get a fix for the settings menu and on screen keyboard on Helix ?