Cdata??

Slyshadows

Mar 2, 2013
For the TVBD guys working on the fix, your help is necessary and appreciated but, unfortunately you have not resolved the PROBLEM. IT still exists and to say that the problem has been resolve Saturday morning is a gross exaggeration. Old School: if you broke it, you fix it. Sounds like your”re doing a lot of speculation on the issue but not sure how to solve it

Reactions: PFence

DonnaD

Nov 15, 2019
Monty28428, thanks for the link
https://forums.thetvdb.com/, however, I went there to find info on how these problems on kodi are being addressed and couldn't find any such specific info. I just randomly browsed through various topics but couldn't really find anything on the CDATA problems on kodi. Can you direct me to a specific thread on their forums? Thanks!

Slyshadows

Mar 2, 2013
Took a look at Tempest it works fine. There was an update to it. The other addons still do not load some still have CDATA before the show Others don’t. Thumbnails no longer work in wide list. Curious as to why tempest works while the others don’t. Did theTempest update deal with the issue?

Fermat

Oct 30, 2016
Thanks for advice above re Tempest. I can confirm it works (googled how to install) whereas Y*da, Ex**us Redux and Confluence all still returning no TV data.

Reactions: PFence and DonnaD

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I posted a fix in another section.

DonnaD

Nov 15, 2019
Fermat, this is the link I found to RavRob's fix
Good luck! I don't know how to do any of what he recommends but I'm sure many others do.

Reactions: Fermat

Slyshadows

Mar 2, 2013
A few of the addons have come up with a fix for the problem TVDB migration. Updated versions of Numbers and Cypher Media work very well. No artwork but the links are there. I expect more will follow. Thanks to community

Reactions: Fermat

BossRampage

Nov 16, 2019
I just tried updating No Limits Magic to ver 13.0. The install stops and I get a Wizard error. Anyone know how to fix this? I'm running Kodi 18.4 on Nvidia Shield.

farace

Jul 2, 2013
Over the past several days I've been having the same problems as everyone else. Two days ago, thanks to the suggestion here, I installed Tempest, which worked fine. Last night an update pushed through, after which Ex**us once again worked. Hooray.

Now tonight, once again nothing is working, including Tempest. Is it just me, or are others experiencing this as well?

Fermat

Oct 30, 2016
Well, I did get a 'The TVDB' update come through today, but for me nothing has changed since. Ex**us Redux still not working, Tempest works fine, just like the last few days.

farace

Jul 2, 2013
Well, at the moment Ex**dus seems to be working for me. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Yesterday I ended up hunting down Fen and installing it. Hopefully everything is working right now (just got home from work and haven't dug into it much). Upside of this whole thing was learning about Tempest and Fen, giving me a couple more options.

-LT-

Feb 1, 2018
The Base of Yggdrasil
Hey everybody, LT here...Guess what? Today Nov.24th @17:30 EST I'm showing no action on TV show streams. Programs don't even open.
Something going on again?...Hope no-one else is having this.

DonnaD

Nov 15, 2019
Today Exo and ExoRedux came through with updates and are working fine for the moment. Kodi updated to 18.5

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Kodi Support 0