Request Centralised TRAKT library integration add-on/module

maxliefkes

May 7, 2012
With so many multi-scraper add-ons moving towards TRAKT (such as Lambda's fantastic new Ex**us addon) and abandoning library integration, I got to thinking... what if it were possible to create a separate centralised TRAKT add-on that handles integration of lists into the library, pointing to other addons such as SA*TS, Ex**us, TRW, Velo**ty, 1Ch**nel etc. to play the material.

As I understand it this would reduce the work of individual add-on creators in terms of maintaining library integration, and would keep alive the benefits of library integration (better extended info, thumbs, smart playlists etc.) Sutely it would make sense to have a centrally developed module to handle all of this, just like the URLresolver.

What do any devs out there think?

I'm possibly not allowed to mention it here, but the OpenELEQ's 'ExtendedInfo Script Mod' goes part of the way towards achieving this, and might be a useful reference.

CrazyGamerTV

Feb 13, 2016
I am not a developer but that sounds good. I don't really want library integration because I think trakt does that already but I would like a separate centralized TRAKT add-on that handles integration of lists and searches other addons such as SA*TS, Ex**us, TRW, Velo**ty, 1Ch**nel etc. to play the material.