Check out the new USTVnow Plus website!

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
I have put together a website to help promote USTVnow Plus.

I am happy to announce that it has been accepted as part of TV ADDONS!

Check it out here:

ustvnow.tvaddons.co

Please use it to share USTVNow Plus with your friends and family.

Thanks!

Last edited:

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
If anyone has enjoyed USTVnow Plus and would like to contribute a "testimonial" please PM me. I would like to add a rotating "testimonial" section to the website.

Thanks!

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
Which repo can I find ustvnow in TV addons.ag is it working on kodi
The easiest way to install it is with the Addon Installer. If you visit the website in the original post of this thread you can click the Get Started menu and then Install to get more information.

BabyBearOne

Feb 8, 2016
Nicely done, Both the Addon and the site!

I want to thank you for your continued efforts to get it all working and bringing it all together.
Your work is greatly appreciated from all of us in our family.

PS... nice to see the CW is back and showing the correct guide info!

Cheers

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
Nicely done, Both the Addon and the site!

I want to thank you for your continued efforts to get it all working and bringing it all together.
Your work is greatly appreciated from all of us in our family.

PS... nice to see the CW is back and showing the correct guide info!

Cheers
Thank you so much! I am so glad it is working well for you and your family. The initial reason that I wanted to improve the addon was for my family as well.

Yes I am very glad to see that USTVnow have brought the CW back and got it fixed.

Thanks!!

konrad

Nov 7, 2015
Is version 12.0.21 still working? On my android device, it is stuck on "working" . USTVNowPlus (v14.1.7) is working OK. I have both versions in case one quits working, maybe the other will continue to work.

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
Is version 12.0.21 still working? On my android device, it is stuck on "working" . USTVNowPlus (v14.1.7) is working OK. I have both versions in case one quits working, maybe the other will continue to work.
I don't directly contribute to or maintain v12.0.21. In fact I have been asked by the dev who maintains it to leave that version to him.

For help with v12.0.21 or future versions by that dev please visit: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=233135

For more info on the differences in the versions and why they exist please check out: USTVnow Plus vs USTVnow Plus BETA vs USTVnow...

Now as for USTVnow Plus, I am up to v14.2.0. There have been some significant updates so I would recommend updating to the latest version. There is also the USTVnow Plus BETA for those that want to try out new features before they are released to the Official Release.

To checkout the USTVnow Plus BETA checkout: BETA Release Thread

Also this thread is for discussing the USTVnow Plus Website. It would be easier for me to follow-up on questions if they are posted in the a the thread for that topic.

Thanks!

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
Kodi 6.0 play jump back to menu what setting solve this problem
Sorry to hear that you are having issues.

One thing to keep in mind is if the streams start playing but stop or buffer a lot then that is not something that I can troubleshoot. The addon gives access to the streams. If they play and then fail it is most likely something outside the addon causing it.

I will need more than that to be able to troubleshoot.

Please read the [GUIDELINES] Submitting Bug Reports.

Also this thread is for discussing the USTVnow Plus Website. It would be easier for me to follow-up on questions if they are posted in the a the thread for that topic.

Thanks

konrad

Nov 7, 2015
Just wanted to thank you for such a good addon. I also wanted to commend you for your helpful and patient attitude when questions are asked or problems are experienced. A lot of the other devs should follow your example...some act as though they somewhat resent a less knowledgeable person asking for help and actually try to discourage questions. Anyhow, your efforts and attitude are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
Just wanted to thank you for such a good addon. I also wanted to commend you for your helpful and patient attitude when questions are asked or problems are experienced. A lot of the other devs should follow your example...some act as though they somewhat resent a less knowledgeable person asking for help and actually try to discourage questions. Anyhow, your efforts and attitude are greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Thank you so much for your kind words about the work I have been doing. I truly appreciate it.

I can tell you that it is very hard to stay patient at times when people do not provide more than "it's not working" type of posts. However, I try to remember that not everyone has read every section of the forum and some users aren't even sure what to ask. So I figure I should try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt as best as I can.

I have also dealt with devs with very bad attitudes. I never wanted to be that way and I am going to do my best to never be that way.

Thanks!

Gurdick

Dec 23, 2015
I love it when the end user says, "I clicked something and now it doesn't work" or "I don't know what I did", I finally started saying to them, "I don't know what you did either".

leafs87

Feb 14, 2016
Awesome job on the Addon, will definitely be using the BETA and will relay anything I see. You're support to everyone has been amazing, as someone who is currently a "noob" programmer and doing my best to enhance my knowledge of all things Python I hope to be at your level one day!

Atvtester

Aug 2, 2013
is there anyway to set region area? am located in California and would like to see Calif. local channels

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
Awesome job on the Addon, will definitely be using the BETA and will relay anything I see. You're support to everyone has been amazing, as someone who is currently a "noob" programmer and doing my best to enhance my knowledge of all things Python I hope to be at your level one day!
I really appreciate your kind words. I find that the best way to learn anything is to find something that you want to see exist that doesn't or something that does exist that you want to be better and go for it.