Common revolvers in URLresolver that are not working.

mindgame

Apr 13, 2013
There doesn't appear to be a thread which discusses which resolvers are currently broken and not working. There are so many and for the most part the majority from the last update are still working. I thought I would list the most common ones that are currently not working and if anyone has a fix for any please update :)

Ones I have tested from multiple sources and not working:

allmyvideos.net
movshare.net
sharerepo.com
billionuploads (this one is well known)

HUGE thanks to everyone that helps maintain URLresolver!

Last edited:

lowridin_guy

May 10, 2012
Please add Mightyupload to the list. This is a great source but unfortunately nothing is working. The site is up so i assume the resolver needs updating/tweaking.

EDIT: mightyupload is working but is MUCH slower than before making streams impossible to play for me.

Last edited:

mindgame

Apr 13, 2013
Would anyone happen to have an updated hugefiles resolver file that they could please post that we can manually update urlresolver with? The fix in Ic*f*lms is working well.

sunshinekk

Nov 8, 2013
Im having trouble with pretty much all.. Incl. Gorillavid.
The only one i am getting to work really is filenuke.. With endless buffering

lowridin_guy

May 10, 2012
There may be something going on with your setup. Some are broken yes, but not all (or pretty much all).
Vidhog, Putlocker, sockshare, movpod, primefile, mightyupload and many others all still work.

sunshinekk

Nov 8, 2013
There may be something going on with your setup. Some are broken yes, but not all (or pretty much all).
Vidhog, Putlocker, sockshare, movpod, primefile, mightyupload and many others all still work.
Hi.. sorry I'm only now responding.. and thanks for the interest..
But how can I know for sure if something is wrong with my setup. . Because all the sources you called there with the exception of primefile (I've never seen that one) don't work for me..
Putlocker buffers endlessly have to wait 30+ seconds for just 1% most times
Mightyuploads and billionupload.. when I get on to it there is no picture sometimes I get sound only and othertimes it won't even play.
Vidhog,and movpod I get nothing.cept a msg

Last edited:

invisable

Feb 23, 2013
UK
If the video is playing, even if it buffers and is unwatchable then the Resolvers are working.

If when you click the link all you get is a msg then it could have been deleted or the resolver could be broken.

Some links are just [email protected]&p filenuke was great last summer time for me now it is really slow, just one of those things!!

sunshinekk

Nov 8, 2013
If the video is playing, even if it buffers and is unwatchable then the Resolvers are working.

If when you click the link all you get is a msg then it could have been deleted or the resolver could be broken.

Some links are just [email protected]&p filenuke was great last summer time for me now it is really slow, just one of those things!!
Thanks for taking the time Invisable..
Was the same for me a couple mths back .. gorallavid was working like a dream for me.. not so much anymore :-(

POWerSUrgeSW3

Sep 7, 2013
I've been banging my head against a wall for a month. I've been having issues on both of my boxes with it being so hit and miss. What makes me know something is got to be wrong on my end is that PutLocker and Sockshare NEVER work on either of my boxes. Is there a thread around that talks about going in and flushing everything out and starting over? My boxes have been built for a few months now and were working fine up until about a month ago. Only thing I've let happen is the normal updates, and I did the update from v12.2 to v12.3... which makes me suspicious of being the problem. I REALLY don't want to have to rebuild two boxes... but just throwing this out there for some feed back! Thanks everyone!

lowridin_guy

May 10, 2012
Maybe try changing your DNS to googles DNS servers: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4

A couple of my friends boxes were having issues resolving putlocker/sockshare files as well. I tested the same files at my house and they worked no problem.

After they changed their DNS servers to the above the putlocker/sockshare files started resolving again. I think their ISP might be trying to block those sites possibly.

It's an easy thing to try anyway.

I think changes in the past by a certain someone to the youtube plugin may have broken the youtube resolver, not sure.
[HR][/HR]
[Not working yet]
  • Bestreams net - page issue.
  • ishared_eu - causes xbmc to stall.
  • thefile me - has javas cript style method that i tend to give up on.
[HR][/HR]
[Working]
  • VodLocker com
  • AllMyVideos - handling for optional urls: /embed-...-#x#.html
  • ShareVid org - Similar to AllMyVideos.
  • Mega-Vids com - Same as ShareVid.
  • SlickVid
  • MooShare biz - sleep timer might need adjusted or replaced with a countdown.
  • VidSpot
  • VidxDen - Updated Handling for No such file/removed.
  • NosVideo - Updated handling for Maintenance mode. Also updated handling for file not found.
[HR][/HR]

I could have missed a few, and there's a ton more that simply have captcha's or that segmented javascript method, which I passed on when i came to them. I haven't done count down timers, did xbmc.sleep(#) which should probably be updated to catching the time and doing a count down instead down the line, but what works, works. I'm still working on the what ones I notice aren't setup for yet or need fixing as I find test links for them, which is best not to post in this public area. most of those working ones should be included down the line whenever another another update happens, trying to get a huge batch job put together for Eldorado before that happens. I'll see what other ones can be pumped out soonish. There's still several like sharesix and putlocker with occasional working links that differ from the normal that need fixing along with captcha's and segmented javascript method ones out there if anyone wants to pitch in. The segmented javascript ones do have examples in already made ones if someone doesn't mind learning how to do them.

well peace love and flower power.

HJR

Jan 1, 2014
putlocker.com has changed to firedrive.com today and since doing so the resolver for it is also not working ;-(

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
So we've pushed a big release out and knocked off a lot of broken resolvers

Any new reports?

Remember we are in a dev thread, so provide proof with logs and some early debugging rather than commenting random failures that have us wasting time chasing something that isn't there

mindgame

Apr 13, 2013
So we've pushed a big release out and knocked off a lot of broken resolvers

Any new reports?

Remember we are in a dev thread, so provide proof with logs and some early debugging rather than commenting random failures that have us wasting time chasing something that isn't there
This version of URLresolver has been rocking it! Almost all resolvers are still working perfectly *knock on wood*

zinge

May 6, 2014
This is version 2.2.0 that we pushed out a week or so ago
Thanks for all the updates!

Issues:
vidx.py doesn't work correctly for vidxden, as vidx.to doesn't seem to work anymore. I removed it (forcing vidxden.py to be used instead) which works better.

vidxden.py works correctly if the useragent string:
Code:
return "%s|User-Agent=%s"%(stream_url,'Mozilla%2F5.0%20(Windows%20NT%206.1%3B%20rv%3A11.0)%20Gecko%2F20100101%20Firefox%2F11.0')163c163
is removed from the returned url
Code:
return "%s" % (stream_url)
movshare.py is getting a null return from the flv parsing regex. I commented it out and changed it to:
Code:
if not r:
                #html = unwise.unwise_process(html)
                #html = re.compile(r'eval\(function\(p,a,c,k,e,(?:d|r)\).+?\.split\(\'\|\'\).*?\)\)').search(html).group()
                #html = jsunpack.unpack(html)
                #filekey = unwise.resolve_var(html, "flashvars.filekey")
                filekey = re.search('flashvars.filekey="(.+?)";', html).group(0)
which now works correctly.

180upload is freezing xbmc, but I haven't figured out why yet. Need to turn on debugging and look into it more.

Sorry for posting code in forum replies... I just started looking at this today. Is it better for me to clone the repo and submit pull requests?