Constant Buffering

folcan99

Jun 6, 2014
Does anyone know how to fix this constant buffering? I have unlimited Highs Speed at 40mbps so I know It cant be that. Is there any settings I can change in xbmc settings to rectify this? thanks.

psxcare

Dec 12, 2013
Does anyone know how to fix this constant buffering? I have unlimited Highs Speed at 40mbps so I know It cant be that. Is there any settings I can change in xbmc settings to rectify this? thanks.
look at your router setting if you use wifi

folcan99

Jun 6, 2014
Router is fine. Have other devices that don't buffer. Is there a setting that I can adjust to fix the buffering?

Eldorado

Staff member
May 7, 2012
9/10 times buffering is due to the source, and if that's the case there's not much you can do

What addons and sources are you getting buffering?

vid

Nov 11, 2013
It is the source, because it is usually okay at off peak times. It is a pity we could not store more of a stream before playing, to over come it.

mj71

Jan 13, 2013
It is the source, because it is usually okay at off peak times. It is a pity we could not store more of a stream before playing, to over come it.
You can with advance settings,you can change the amount of buffer/cache

Wont make your stream any faster but will allow you to cache ahead more

Last edited:

folcan99

Jun 6, 2014
I have avov and Dreamlink boxes running but when I watch certain episodes on GoTv, it tends to buffer a lot but that was yesterday but today, it seemed fine. I would assumed that it is the server and I did clear the cache. I guess we have to live with it and view it at times when it is working. Thanks guys.