Request Context menu "Search/Play using addon "Genesis/SA*TS/Velo**ty/etc"

RustyCage

Sep 3, 2013
[Solved] Context menu "Search/Play using addon "Genesis/SA*TS/Velo**ty/etc"

Hi! First of all: A huge Thank you! to all the amazing developers for their awesome addons.

Now,
I would love to see a Context Menu-addon where you are able to search for a movie in any installed addon of your choice without manually exiting/entering the addon you're currently in.
Let me explain.

The addons offers different sources to stream from and my experience is that what one addon can't find, the other can do and vice versa. In other words, sometimes you have to switch to another addon to find a working stream.
A while back ago 1Ch**nel had the possibilty in the context menu to search in Ic*f*lms for the movie/stream you couldn't find in 1Ch**nel.
So what do you think?
Is this possible/necessary to "reintroduce" as a standalone addon?

Thanks!

Last edited:

electromanjim

Mar 13, 2013
Hi! First of all: A huge Thank you! to all the amazing developers for their awesome addons.

Now,
I would love to see a Context Menu-addon where you are able to search for a movie in any installed addon of your choice without manually exiting/entering the addon you're currently in.
Let me explain.

The addons offers different sources to stream from and my experience is that what one addon can't find, the other can do and vice versa. In other words, sometimes you have to switch to another addon to find a working stream.
A while back ago 1Ch**nel had the possibilty in the context menu to search in Ic*f*lms for the movie/stream you couldn't find in 1Ch**nel.
So what do you think?
Is this possible/necessary to "reintroduce" as a standalone addon?

Thanks!
Hi RustyCage are you looking for something like this from spoyser's addon superfavorites.. https://forums.tvaddons.co/spoyser-add-on-repository/21709-release-super-favourites.html

Cheers

Electromanjim