Crystalbuntu rtmp stream help

LiquidMercury

May 17, 2012
Kansas
Can someone verify something for me? I am having issues with rtmp streams ie the Simpsons stream in the max powers play list in N*vi X, it will play one episode fine but fails to transition to the next video sound is intact I believe, just trying to see if its just me or if the issue lies somewhere else. If its a problem in crystalbuntu I doubt bringing the issue up in the forums there will be an issue but if its in frodo I don't really know how to appropriately bring it up over at xbmc.org, or if it can be at all for that matter. I'm running the latest cb2 build and have tested in both the giddy up network and N*vi X. Thanks for your help all, I will try to get a log up on this as well.

Luddite

Jul 21, 2012
Dublin (Ireland)
I will try this for you about 6pm GMT this evening. I will say i was playing plenty of live sport and news RTMP streams on the Sm***h****ams addon last night with no problems on CB2.
You sure Simpsons is RTMP?, i always thought RTMP was a format primarily used for live streams to help increase security from being pirated onwards.

Luddite

Jul 21, 2012
Dublin (Ireland)
Just tested it and watched it transition smoothly from one episode to the next smoothly with no issues with picture or sound.

Last edited: