Cyclone nano slim plus recovery screen dilema!!!

CLIFFORD2K1

May 4, 2013
Hi first post so be gentle. Currently have a cyclone nano slim plus m3 running geeksquad6.img i flashed to this linux based version using the update feature in the android os. But Now I seem to be unlucky and have a box that u can't use an air mouse or USB keyboard in the recovery menu so can't select a new update. I'm trying to update my box to the toys4me latest image which was build using the the xbmc maintenance addon but I can't as my box is won't move in the android recovery menu. Is there anyway off forcing the box to update or and way to select it via Linux xbmc? Or any way to update it via a pc or anyway to get android back on with need to select things in the recovery menu?? Thanks in advance

CLIFFORD2K1

May 4, 2013
Hi mikey have read that post mate and no the problem is the boot loader. But I cannot update this as I'm on geeks quad Linux. Do u no of a way of forcing the update without needing to select on recovery menu? or anyway to wipe box back to andriod then I can update boot loader?

XxAnthxX

Feb 16, 2013
I thought the same thing Mikey.... I'm not sure how he got to Linux in the first place without moving the cursor in recovery, but if he can't move the cursor in recovery, he can't select the android image from the recovery menu to get android back on to update the uboot version.

Last edited:

CLIFFORD2K1

May 4, 2013
I have read it mate and I can't get andriod back on. (I'm on geeksquad Linux) to apply the uboot update I need android on. I cant select the android firmware because no remote or keyboard works when I boot to the recovery menu. Plus even with update.img on root it's wont update auto I have to scroll down but I can't? Do u see my prob?

CLIFFORD2K1

May 4, 2013
Anth I got Linux first by using the local update option on android os to select the update.img. Not using the hold down update button and recovery menu method

Nukeybrown

May 13, 2012
Suppose the only way to do is to create a boot sd card with android image in it. Can't remember where I read how to do it but that way it would do it automatically with user input.

CLIFFORD2K1

May 4, 2013
On my Sd there is only update.img in the root. Even tried reformatting. Is it possible that I could have one on the device built in memory? What's best way to check?
Also tried the hold reset button to go back to android off sumvision site and still nothing makes that .img auto update