Day One!

Bkmdano12

Jan 25, 2017
Hi Everyone!
My name is Dan and I'm new to streaming videos. Decided to quit paying my cable company after my son introduced me to a Amazon Firestick. He than downloaded Kodi and opened up a can of worms for me!!! I discovered Ex**us and Spo*ts De*il. Did some searching in youtube and came across ***** TV Hardnox. Awesome build with amazing features! The only problem I'm having with addons is adding and changing the settings. I'll play around with it or search on youtube for tutorials to customize the settings to my liking. I have a account on ***** tv's followers in Google+. Decided to open a account here to help me with Ex**us and any other addons I have with Kodi. Thanks for any info and I look forward to making new friends in the forums!!

fracl

Jan 1, 2015
came across ***** TV Hardnox. Awesome build with amazing features!
Just a heads-up for you .. I don't think you'll get any help on here if you're using a build. plus you see some (stars) *** this means it's not supported here.

Bkmdano12

Jan 25, 2017
Thanks for the heads up! I will fresh start Kodi and check around for save TV addons! See you did help me!!!

cscott1

Jul 7, 2016
The only good build is your own. By doing everything yourself you'll gain a much better understanding of Kodi and its addons so when you do have problems it will be much easier for for us to help you and for you to help yourself. Welcome to the community.