Deleted most video Add-ons + Real-Debrid added

DOGONE

Jul 17, 2015
Canada
I took out all of my video add-ons except Ex**us, SA*TS, Pro S**rt, 1Ch**nel, c***ud, Velo**ty, Youtube, Trakt.tv Manager, it just seemed that it was just not running correct. It was not even shutting down properly (now it does) plus I have Real-debrid added which gives me higher quality streams without the buffering. I may also take out 1 Channel and Velo**ty in the near future, I'm very happy with Ex**us and SA*TS AWESOME!! HEVC, 1080p, HD streams.

I'm using KODI Jarvis 16.1

Last edited:

Petebutty

Oct 15, 2013
I took out all of my video add-ons except Ex**us, SA*TS, Pro S**rt, 1Ch**nel, c***ud, Velo**ty, Youtube, Trakt.tv Manager, it just seemed that it was just not running correct. It was not even shutting down properly (now it does) plus I have Real-debrid added which gives me higher quality streams without the buffering. I may also take out 1 Channel and Velo**ty in the near future, I'm very happy with Ex**us and SA*TS AWESOME!! HEVC, 1080p, HD streams.

I'm using KODI Jarvis 16.1
Tend to do the same, I found that even after upgrading equipment over and over, from minix, openelec on an Acer revo, to the fire tv, then shield, still I found that having a bulk of addons in the system still tends to break the setup making it basically unusable.
Best thing I did was to dump everything I don't use regularly and just keep the essentials, only way to keep it from crashing all the time.
Keep it simple stupid![emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

xbman

Developer
Feb 3, 2013
usa
Yup. I limit my addons as well..
Only had a problem with one addon so far that liked to crash my kodi. don't know why it did though..

Also.. I noticed.. some addons do not remove all the stuff when uninstalling them.

For other people that may not know about Orphaned Dependencies.
* Go to: system / settings / addons / System:
* If you see: Orphaned Dependencies. You can uninstall all that's listed in there.
- If you do not see Orphaned Dependencies section.. then your all good.
... and that's Orphaned Dependencies Not Dependencies.
I always look there after uninstalling an addon.