Deleting my accound

jim_p

Apr 12, 2017
Deleting my account

Goodmorning everyone.

I opened my account ~1 year ago, when tvaddons had the .ag suffix in its name, and for one single purpose: to report a serious bug at a very popular addon which, back then, had no other page for support other than the tvaddons forum. In the following months I also made ~10 messages, all on that subject, and nothing more.
Some months later and after all these legal issues, tvaddons closed down, reopened and changed its suffic to .co and then all my messages were deleted, thus this appears as my 1st message or thread ever.

Long story short, I want to delete my account for various reasons. There is not a single thing in user's cp which would allow me to do that, so what shall I do? Can I ask some admin to do it for me, and if so, how?

Last edited:

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
The only person who can delete your account is Eleazar Coding. You can PM him and see if he will do it. However, there are no real reason to delete an account. After a while of being stagnant, it will simply be pruned and archived.

jim_p

Apr 12, 2017
How much is that "after a while"? Because I had not logged in for like 6+ months and the account still exists...
I will contact Eleazar Coding as you suggested.

jim_p

Apr 12, 2017
Is there anyone else I can contact instead of eleazar coding, because he seems to ignore my request?
I asked him 4 days ago and I did not even get an answer back. However, he is online daily opening new threads...

jim_p

Apr 12, 2017
The threads may indeed be auto generated. However, there are posts made by eleazar coding after Feb. 22 that I sent him my pm, like this one

https://www.tvaddons.co/forums/forum-suggestions-and-feedback/59305-maximum-respect-kodi-team.html#post417664

so he is obviously ignoring it. Plus, in this thread here, where a guy mentions a more serious issue, more than month went by with not a single reply.

Removal Request

And the fact that his work was re-added to the tvaddons repo ~3 months later without his permission makes me think how irresponsible he, and quite possible the entire tvaddons team, are. Are you all here just to answer positive threads and nothing more? If not, then do what you are asked to do.

jim_p

Apr 12, 2017
Well, what do you know...
6 months have passed and my account is still active, so the bs you told me about being deleted after six months of inactivity is false. To be honest, I expected nothing less than that from this shitty forum and site which exists for the sole reason only of taking the good credit from the work of other devs, and from that lazy ass admin, eleazar coding.
Brothels have better management than this shit here. Fuck you all!