Request Desperate for help today !

Deany

Dec 17, 2016
I have had Kodi on my pc for years and all works well. Tomorrow is my sons birthday and so we gt him a firestick and I have added Kodi.
No content is showing on any of the add ons and Pho*nix will not even load !
I have followed all the correct steps, add ons are there but when I search any of them there is no content, not movies or tv episodes !

At my wits end here as its a time issue, I am not very tech savvy but have no idea what to do can anyone help PLEASE !!!
:confused::confused::confused:

meehog

Dec 13, 2016
Who is your internet provider? For example if you're with BT, have you disabled the smart setup feature on your router? I know some other ISP's have similar settings which can block some of Kodi's features working.

Deany

Dec 17, 2016
BT Provider

Who is your internet provider? For example if you're with BT, have you disabled the smart setup feature on your router? I know some other ISP's have similar settings which can block some of Kodi's features working.
I am ineed on BT intrnet here in a rental room, how do I turn it on easily ???

Thanks

PS

I have checked and access controls are disabled on my pc, what affect will any of this have on my firestick ?
Are there seperate access controls for the stick ? Please advise as stick works fine for everything but kodi content

Last edited:

invisable

Feb 23, 2013
UK
I suppose If you can't get access to your Landlords BT router.

The other option is to open up a web browser (if the firestick has one) if you are presented with a load of crappy BT nag pages just click through them until you can use the internet.

Then try the stick.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Last edited: