Desperate for some technical help

Dunkle

Jun 5, 2013
Desperate for some technical help
Gone to reset up my i3 nuc running openelec this morning. Like to reset it couple times a year etc
Anyway having reinstalled latest stable openelec I went to add my movies. I get an error message that it's unable to connect to remote server
I can add tv shows fine but not movies
So thought it must be a scraper issue so went to install my addons and perhaps get another scraper
However every single repo I add is empty, no matter the repo and no matter the number of refreshes I do, they are all empty

Any ideas ?
No amount of manually refreshing the repos etc will work. Even the stock Kodi repo is empty.
It's as if not connected to Internet but it's scraping tv shows fine just not scraping movies or finding anything in any repo

Dunkle

Jun 5, 2013
I think I may be onto something but it makes ZERO sense

If I change the view options so I am not hiding incompatible addons guess what ?

Yep all the addons now show but marked as incompatible ! Now this is for each and every addon and is now same on 3 separate devices !

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
I think I may be onto something but it makes ZERO sense

If I change the view options so I am not hiding incompatible addons guess what ?

Yep all the addons now show but marked as incompatible ! Now this is for each and every addon and is now same on 3 separate devices !
Could be BT Home Hub or similar, a log file would be needed to clear it up.

Dunkle

Jun 5, 2013
No changes to home hub, was working prior to reformat / reinstall

does the same on 3 seperate devices

i3 nuc, i5 pc and pi2

Dunkle

Jun 5, 2013
think something to do with

requires script.module.myconnpy version 1.1.6 which is not available
requires script.module.addon.common version 2.0.0 which is not available
requires script.module.myconnpy version 1.1.6 which is not available

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
I was thinking about the tvaddons Maintenance tool, there's an option in there somewhere to check modules. I doubt it would even work though with these modules missing. You could grab them from here & manualy add them to your addons folder. That might solve your problem. It seems odd that they are missing though http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/isengard/

Dunkle

Jun 5, 2013
cant install the addon / program though as shown incompatible

same problem on 3 devices

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
Download the zips, unzip the folder & put it in your kodi/addons folder. I would think this would work.

Dunkle

Jun 5, 2013
Thanks for all help, I gave up in end

Then tried again this morning and worked ! All very strange