Desperate to watch UK channels using FilmOn.TV but always get script error

chewedpupp

Sep 7, 2015
I am using windows 10 with kodi, just a regular old PC (no fancy boxes or anything) :) I also try this on my laptop, which is Windows 7, still can't get it to work.

We're desperate to watch some good old programs from home, like BBC1 etc., and see that they're available on FilmOn.TV, but whenever I click on BBC1 or any of the UK channels, I get a script error. Even on my laptop, I still get the script error, so I must be doing something wrong there. Any ideas anyone? Many thanks for your time, in advance. If FilmOn.TV isn't the best way, I'm open to suggestions as to how to watch British TV.

Last edited:

chewedpupp

Sep 7, 2015
I just checked FilmOn.TV on the internet (through a browser), and it doesn't seem that it offers the same channels that the addon does in Kodi. It really only offers BBC news.... whereas the addon offers every UK channel. Maybe this is why I can't see the UK channels on Kodi? If this is the case, does anyone anywhere know how we can watch the UK channels? Is there a different addon that does work? Thank you so much.

kinkin

May 6, 2012
Where are you based? The addon try to give you channels that are outside your geo location, but it doesn't work everywhere.
Let me know where you are and I'll see ifbi can test using a vpn.