Votes: 31 28.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

showgun

Dec 23, 2011
To Your Left
Thought I would add my two cents in. As of yesterday I have updated ALL of my machines to KODI with absolutely no negative issues to report. Runs great. Have it running on OUYA, iPad Air 2, Mac, windows, Samsung note 8, and Amazon Fire TV.

taggarts

Feb 6, 2014
Yes I've updated aswell, but I have noticed it goes dark very quickly when going through the setting etc, apart from that no issues at all, thanks

strike0408

Nov 29, 2012
Canada
Thought I would add my two cents in. As of yesterday I have updated ALL of my machines to KODI with absolutely no negative issues to report. Runs great. Have it running on OUYA, iPad Air 2, Mac, windows, Samsung note 8, and Amazon Fire TV.
Will TVMC be updated to Kodi now also....? would be nice to have both versions to choose from.... kodi or gotham.

sunglow

Dec 13, 2014
I have just upgraded to Kodi 14.0 since I am new to this thing I will wait and see but it seems OK

poppy

Aug 4, 2014
Cyprus
Hi upgraded last night all fine apart from error message saying 'webserver failed to start 'when I try to allow control of Kodi via http. Any ideas please. Thanks

danrad55

Jan 23, 2013
I have upgraded two of my laptops and everything is working great. One is connected via a powerline adapter and one by wifi. I am going to try it on one of my Ouya's and a new Amazon Firestick that should be here tomorrow and a Fire TV as well. I put one of my Apple TV 2's up for sale so that will not receive Kodi. Sticking with Frodo for now.

Red67

Aug 19, 2013
Liverpool, UK
I ubgraded on my Tablet getting the problem but in the main runs well. PC not done it yet but thats more down to it having p2p running well. Tablet does not run p2p that well.

brianfire

Dec 26, 2013
Installed on my Windows 7 Laptop and my Quad core Android TV Box, absolutely no issues, really simple to upgrade from Gotham... thanks Kodi Team

brianfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.