• No

Votes: 31 28.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aasyss

Nov 24, 2014
Yes I have updated my G-Box MX2 with openelec and Kodi 14 Helix, Thanks for this poll and updating details

Leicesterfan

Jun 4, 2014
I have for the PC, I've got TVMC on the AFTV box. Just wondering whether it's worth uninstalling frodo and reinstalling Helix on my old M2 dual core android box?

poppy

Aug 4, 2014
Cyprus
Upgraded last week all been working well until today when I tried to search for a film , when the keyboard appeared it was just blank spaces where the letters should be. Have checked the keyboard settings and l have set it to qwerty tried resetting it but made no difference. Any ideas please.

pr1uk

Nov 23, 2013
I tried it but took it off and will try again when the only skin i like Hybrid works at the moment i cannot see the point of upgrading when i have a system that works well and looks just like i like it

vid

Nov 11, 2013
Not yet, because gotham 13.2 is not broken, so I am not trying to fix it.

OsabaMark

Aug 19, 2012
Upgraded last week all been working well until today when I tried to search for a film , when the keyboard appeared it was just blank spaces where the letters should be. Have checked the keyboard settings and l have set it to qwerty tried resetting it but made no difference. Any ideas please.
Go to settings / appearance / skin / and make sure you have the default skin. That worked for me.

Nigelar

Dec 18, 2013
Koying has released a newer version of spmc based on helix 14.1 on his own site - not in google play store yet. Working well on my android tesco hudl.

Pete-C

Feb 21, 2015
UK
Yes. . . on a raspberry Pi that I've been playing with, still new to XBMC (Kodi) seems OK so far.

Delwashy

Apr 5, 2014
Bolton(England)
just installed kodi 14.1

Been running Kodi 14.0 since its stable release on m8 ott box and atv2
everything was running sound it was on my apple tv2 by the way after completing everything i wanted i got one big head ache when i needed to search or had a new source my keyboard was coming up totally blank no matter what i did nothing so ive just wiped it clean with a fresh start and now it's no longer blank but i've got to start from scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.