• No

Votes: 12 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdoha39

Nov 25, 2014
Yes I do. Had it for just over a month now but have to admit I really struggle with it at times.
The amount of errors I get I.e. 1 Channel, Popcorn etc. etc. and the time I browse websites trying to find fixes is very frustrating.
Wonder how much the person will make who comes up with a app that sources and installs all the fixes at one time will make.

Mclellab

Jul 15, 2014
BC Canada
I use a dule core Android TV Box running 4.2. I have used Gotham 13.2 along with the Hubwizard as well as just the new TVMC. I have 1 in my Living room and 1 in my bedroom. I have set up identical boxes for 28 family members and friends. They all work fantastic. I have also tried a quad core 4.4 and found no significant difference. In fact I like the remote pn the dual core better. Either way they are fantastic.

Sr Bolainas

Aug 29, 2014
yes i do, but the only problem i found that you have to update librtmp when you reboot the device and if it's not rooted it's a bit of problem

showgun

Dec 23, 2011
To Your Left
yes i do, but the only problem i found that you have to update librtmp when you reboot the device and if it's not rooted it's a bit of problem
Yeah....I'm finding that my ouya (Ethernet connect) is my perfect device. I debated getting the Google Android TV but now my OUYA (set with XBONE) is all I could ever want.

Doledrum

Jan 8, 2013
Ireland
Guys,I have an*M8 AMLOGIC 4K HD ANDROID 4.4 KITKAT*, it's so hit and miss,

I'm finding it hard to find support for it.

It's freezing on me constantly and I'm using the latest SPMC Oct version.

Is there any experts here on these boxes and I could post in the correct thread.

Ive been on freaktab and I can't understand what they're on about with Roms/finless etc.

Dr Peter OBoogie

Jun 24, 2013
Try the Oman build of xbmc (from freaktab I think) - no roms involved just a tweaked xbmc. But a lot of people do recommend adding a different rom. I am using justme 1.3 on a similar spec box, think of a rom as an android operating system.

ajenk57

Apr 4, 2014
I have a an RKM MK902 RK3188 Quad Core box on my main tv and an Extreme Media HD241 Quad Core Wireless Dongle on my bedroom tv both work great.
I also have a group of over 30 friends who all swear by the MX dual core box, I live in Spain where the demand for Android tv is huge among the UK expat community
Only problem at present is XBMC Karaoki addon which won´t work due to back end server errors any help would be appreciated

ajenk57

Apr 4, 2014
Yes I do. Had it for just over a month now but have to admit I really struggle with it at times.
The amount of errors I get I.e. 1 Channel, Popcorn etc. etc. and the time I browse websites trying to find fixes is very frustrating.
Wonder how much the person will make who comes up with a app that sources and installs all the fixes at one time will make.
I use YIFY for movies and Ororo for Box sets Moviestorm for both as an alternative when either buffers. The Addon MP3 streams is one of the best for music all from Kinkins Repo in Fusion. Another Great Addon is Genesis good luck

tuxen

Banned
Mar 23, 2012
Denmark
FireTV /w 1TB Android storage for games/apps and 3TB NTFS for movies, music, and the likes.
3TB shared as SMB/whatever from the aFTV like a mini NAS.

I have Linux boards and HTPC's to, but right now the above setup suits me, I only miss 24p.

Last edited:

tam23

Sep 24, 2013
Scotland
ditched my mx box in favour of the amazon fire tv running kodi.(also used atv2 in my main lounge).
really pleased with the amazon tv.was on special at £64.bargain.

tuxen

Banned
Mar 23, 2012
Denmark
Why is the poll closed, but thread still open? Shouldn't the poll get activated again since here still seems to be activity?

nsbluesman

Jan 8, 2015
Two Mygicas....A Mygica 510x running Kodi 14.0, and a Mygica ATV 585 (still playing with this one...)

Status
Not open for further replies.