Votes: 117 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 63 35.0%

• Total voters

Eleazar Coding

Retired Moderator
Oct 10, 2013
Jerusalem, Israel
We're curious to hear about how many of you use debrid services like Real-Debrid or Premiumize. We already know that the majority of our staff use them, but are curious as to whether our user base has taken advantage of their benefits.

Please respond to our poll, and if possible reply here to let us know which debrid service you use, feel free to tell us about your experience as well.

* Benefits of Using Debrid: https://www.tvaddons.co/debrid-benefits/
* How to Configure Debrid: https://www.tvaddons.co/debrid-resolvers/
* Debrid Review: https://www.tvaddons.co/debrid-must/

lgoodknight

May 28, 2013
Rock Island Arsenal IL
I use Real debrid every day and love it. I am in the US, use KODI 17, with FTV's ,stick, and Amazon Shield. I get lots of sources with or without Real, but get tons with it and get 1080 with a 50 speed internet wireless.

kb5547

Mar 2, 2016
I have 2, I use premiumsize.me for torrents and usenet and realdebrid for streaming

itstheone

May 9, 2016
I don't use a debrid service but i use a smartDNS service. I come from a generation of 3 channels and a snowy picture unless you got a brother to hold the arial in a certain position.

I'm not bothered with HD, a picture i can see without squinting is good enough for me :)

ryadre

Sep 3, 2015
I only have 10mb internet speed, but can watch 1080p with 5.1 sounds most of the time. I have used premiumize before for about a month and it was really good, but a bit too expensive for me. I have recently started using real debrid after previously not having good luck wit it, and it seems to be working well for me so will probably renew membership because of its low cost.

jonzen

Sep 1, 2015
Premiumize for torrents and usenet. Stream them with premiumize cloud addon. Also have real debrid for the links, it is well worth the little cost.

cscott1

Jul 7, 2016
My internet is so crappy that I have to download everything but its free so cant complain even with a premium service streams would most likely still buffer. I'm able to download 1080 and 720 streams just fine for just about anything I want without a premium service. My money would be better spent on external storage.

Last edited:

idokfire

Dec 7, 2015
I'm one of the few TVA staff who do not use Debrid. Honestly, 95% of the time I am happy with the quality and find what in looking for.

Idok Fire

invisable

Feb 23, 2013
UK
I have a Real-debrid account mainly because I'm a boxing fan and alot of the events and Sports shows never make it to the the usual streaming sites (as they are not popular enough) so I have to grab the scene releases, I also use my debrid service for other things (outside of Kodi)

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

donmacf15

Sep 19, 2014
I use real debrid and a dns service and find both really great and would definitely recommend...

To be honest though if money is tight you really don't need debrid, just my opinion...

mhancoc7

m7
Staff member
Aug 2, 2015
m7kodi.dev
I use RD daily! I have found it to be a wonderful service. I am now testing out Premiumize and I think I will consider using it as well. It is a bit more expensive, but if I do the math on having these two services I am still way ahead of the game since I have cut the cord.

Bayern

Aug 18, 2012
i use RD and furk too, but furk have more quality content. RD is very cheap and this is good choice for everyone....

townie2

Oct 22, 2015
i decided to try a couple of months of Real Debrid, i was skeptical 'cause i'm in Canada, and i read somewhere that some people were saying the servers are in Europe and people in North America don't benefit much, if any, because of slow speeds. i decided to try it anyway, price is very reasonable, and yes, i definitely noticed a difference (no lag, buffering, HD picture, etc.), i'll be renewing for what little it cost.