Do you use a Debrid Service?

• Yes

Votes: 117 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 63 35.0%

• Total voters

Ojib

Oct 5, 2014
Yes every day I use Real-Debrid. The provider links to watch Movies or TV Shows with the assistance of a Real-Debrid account ( Premium ) is the best thing that I experience using Kodi. 98% HD quality with hardly any dead links....

Last edited:

felixstowe

Jan 4, 2013
I use real debrid all the time, it's great, no buffering and surround sound when available. I would recommend it to everyone

tuco11

Sep 24, 2015
I just signed up for 180 days of Real Debrid after a 2 week trial. I am loving the 1080p 5.1 Dolby Digital /DTS links that are available. I used to be opposed to it but now I am a convert. Came out to $18 for 180days. credit card company charges me a 3% foreign transaction fee. (US) Will definitely renew after my 180 days are up. Love it.

JonMMM

May 8, 2014
Have been using Real-Debrid for about a year now, Yes there is a cost but its sooo cheap that you dont notice it.

I have been a Lambda fan for about 3 years since to days of Go TV and Go Movies, now with Ex**us it really works best with a debrid account. Times have moved on and I get that the hosting sites don't want the masses that now use kodi viewing their content without viewing their ads.

Real-Drebrid have a non advertising revenue stream (small subs) so the kodi delivery method works for them.

All in all I think it has to be the way to go at 10 cents a days.

It has to be less work for the Devs as well, as they dont have to keep battling with hosters

Last edited:

curtyman11

Feb 21, 2016
Canada
I generally like to use SA*TS and my favourite is DDLvalley with rapidgator hoster but i mix it up and pick different ones all the time.

caknuckles

Mar 21, 2016
Canada
I use Real-Debrid with great results. just renewed for another 180 days. We have 3 Android boxes and all work almost flawlessly (there is always some kind of maintenance).

secreto

Mar 25, 2013
I have just joined DEBRID and very happy with the results so far. No more pigeons for me.

[email protected]

May 28, 2012
I've used real debrid for several years now but over the past month it barely works for me. I've reautherized, started a second account, tried it on my Nvidia, my firetv, my windows laptop, reset my modem ( great dl speed ), even tried to watch from RD website, no joy.
I go to the link and it brings up the show and starts it then nothing. No buffering no nothing. Use some of the same links not through RD and they work. Can anyone steer me in the right direction.
Kodi 16.1 all up to date

Maverickz

Dec 20, 2013
I have not used any sort of Debrid service. Then again I don't have many issues streaming what I want anyway. That said I have to ask: If you are willing to pay (especially for multiple Debrid services) why not go legit with Amzn Prime, Hulu, or Netflix?

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
If Netflix had the same content I most probably would. But if a show aired yesterday on AMC for example it won't be on Netflix, whereas I can find it via Kodi addons :)

Jacksuarez7

Aug 17, 2012
Tried to subscribe yesterday to debrid via their website using a prepaid credit card, no joy, payment not authorised twice. Had a look at some resellers on their website and their prices are way more expensive - noted a few threads from around 2/3 years ago on the forum where people had a similar issue trying to give debrid their money.....can I ask how anyone who subscribes here paid so that I can try that method i.e. own credit card on the actual debrid website or paypal on a resellers site (the 'official' ones linked at the bottom of the real-debrid site)?

Cheers

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
Why don't you contact Real Debrid Customer Service and ask them for help? Seems like the first port of call for such a query.

Smartie38

May 13, 2015
I have not used any sort of Debrid service. Then again I don't have many issues streaming what I want anyway. That said I have to ask: If you are willing to pay (especially for multiple Debrid services) why not go legit with Amzn Prime, Hulu, or Netflix?
The kodi experience is just so much better when using a debrid service, that's why I use one, not to mention addons such as Rel**se **B & entertainment hub wouldn't work great without a debrid account.

I also use my debrid account on my pc to download a multitude of stuff, I don't just use it for kodi.

Sent from my S7 Edge using Tapatalk

Jacksuarez7

Aug 17, 2012
Thanks for the sensible response...having used Kodi for years and never using debrid now that I decided to give it a go I couldn't wait the 10 minutes it would have taken to contact debrid and sort out.....and after a convoluted payment process used paypal on the Ko**key site (authorised reseller) got the voucher code etc sortwed - will report back if Chinese/Russian gangsters hack my paypal account. Will update my box tonight and see how it goes, will post here whatever the results.

Cheers

Aucherie

Mar 28, 2016
I have used bit coin payment twice on the Real-Debrid site and the transactions were almost instantaneous. Given the security benefits of this type of payment, it is well worth the effort to figure out how it works and set it up. I have tried Premiumize.me, as well as Real-Debrid, and settled on the latter as it is cheaper and offers primarily streaming which is really all I want. I am having a problem with Real-Debrid where HD streams work only for a minute or so then lose audio and the video frame rate becomes very slow even though I have a consistent internet speed of around 50Mbps. I have opted to downloading content until I get the time to trouble shoot the problem. Once I solve it, I will be in a better position to rate Real-Debrid. I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has encountered and solved the same problem.