Do you use a Debrid Service?

• Yes

Votes: 117 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 63 35.0%

• Total voters

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
@Aucherie Check the RD site under My Account/My Downloads & see if Kodi is actually using RD, it may be that it's bypassing & using the free links. You can check by playing something & seeing if it shows in My Downloads. If it's not there I'd suggest a re-auth of RD in Kodi.

youreyeness

Apr 4, 2016
I have been using Real-Debrid for a year and I am extremely happy with the service, I recommend it to all my friends. i use it with kodi and with my browser and it is value for money. I get all the content I need and I only use the addons that incorporate Debrid.

Maverickz

Dec 20, 2013
Check the RD site under My Account/My Downloads .... You can check by playing something & seeing if it shows in My Downloads.
See this is what makes me nervous about using these services. If they are tracking WHAT you are watching/downloading and keeping a log of it, I can totally see that being used against you at some point.

shadalert

Feb 15, 2015
Southeastern U.S.
I use Real Debrid which makes the use of Kodi so much better. More 1080p, more dts stereo and a much better selection of workable links with little or no buffering.

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
See this is what makes me nervous about using these services. If they are tracking WHAT you are watching/downloading and keeping a log of it, I can totally see that being used against you at some point.
Good job your ISP isn't keeping a log of all those free streams you are watching, otherwise you might have to give up on Kodi altogether. I'm sure they just let you do whatever the hell you want without keeping any logs :)

idokfire

Dec 7, 2015
Just about anything you do on the internet is being tracked one way or another. VPN helps against this if the VPN provider doesn't keep logs. But nothing is 100%

mballen1950

Apr 30, 2016
I have been using real-debrid for over six months and I love it. I get 1080p with 5.1 dolby and no buffering. This was impossible before.

Stoofer

Staff member
Apr 18, 2015
Wales
If they are tracking WHAT you are watching/downloading and keeping a log of it, I can totally see that being used against you at some point.
I have a vision of being taken into a bare room and being quizzed about what I watched\downloaded today - Carry on Cleo. If this makes me an Enemy of the State then so be it. Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!

itstheone

May 9, 2016
Well, since i originally answered i decided to try a debrid account, pretty impressed i gotta say and for the price i think it's worth it.

9 euro for 90 days is a great bargain, i'm watching Avatar in 1080 now and the quality is superb and if i'm giving a little bit back to the file hosters who supply us with this great entertainment then i'm happy :)

Last edited:

Alumno

Jan 2, 2017
Looks like RD no longer supports Nitroflare according to their site.

The 15.19GB stream on Independence Day Resurgence works :) (and it's the only one I think :'))
It has 7.1 DTS-MA audio on Kodi 17

caramelo

Oct 21, 2015
And what about retention on filehosters? I know that debrid service work great for new stuff but what if I want to watch e.g. some episode of Lost Season 2 or some movie from 2009 like State of Play ot The Hangover? I have never used Real Debrid but given it's relies on filehosters in past when I was downloading via them the most odler stuff have expired or deleted links?

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
And what about retention on filehosters? I know that debrid service work great for new stuff but what if I want to watch e.g. some episode of Lost Season 2 or some movie from 2009 like State of Play ot The Hangover? I have never used Real Debrid but given it's relies on filehosters in past when I was downloading via them the most odler stuff have expired or deleted links?
Real Debrid premiumize the links. If there are no links, there will be none to premiumize. I don't use Real Debrid anymore but that's my understanding of it. I may be wrong though.