Do you use a Debrid Service?

• Yes

Votes: 117 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 63 35.0%

• Total voters

caramelo

Oct 21, 2015
And Premiumize? Seems to work nice with the new Bubbles add-on, so wanted to give that a try. It's a lot cheaper when ordered for a year instead of a month..
Premiumize cost more money then Real Debrid but it's significantly better service then Debrid. So it's your choice.

caramelo

Oct 21, 2015
Well those are all normal for such services. You can find a 1000 negative posts about Real Debrid as well across the web.

Sometimes Premiumize working great and sometimes is slow as f*** and can't watch anything without buffering. Depends on a lot of factors such as overload of their servers e.g. It is the same thing with Real Debrid.

FXB78

Aug 18, 2013
I've used both RD & Premiumize, and for the purposes of watching media files via Kodi they both work absolutely fine. I haven't really used them for anything else, but if that's all you want then they are both equally good at doing the job.

caleb2003

May 29, 2017
Real-debrid has been great for me for a year but the last 3 weeks has been awful, barely able to view an sd link without buffer.

caleb2003

May 29, 2017
Also opened a case with Real-debrid support but they just ignore it and ignore on their Facebook page too.

BobbyRed

Jul 20, 2014
I've used Real-Debrid for a couple of years now and have been a strong supporter of the service. Very recently Real-Debrid has been experiencing problems completing 3rd party authorizations. I have since subscribed to All Debrid which is working. Despite All Debrid having more hosts at the moment, Real-Debrid provides more returns. I prefer Real-Debrid over All Debrid when working properly.

govolsfl

Mar 4, 2016
US Virgin Islands
I use Real debrid every day and love it. I am in the US, use KODI 17and usually have 75-100mps service. I also use a VPN that knocks speed down to 25-40mps. Still fast enough for most watching!

Apocalypso

Sep 19, 2015
I actually use two debrid services—Real-debrid and Alledebrid. Swear by them both for access to buffer-free HD quality links. The cost is minimal when compared to paying for monthly cable TV and greatly enhances Kodi addons.

Last edited: