Do you use a Remote Control app with XBMC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friffy1

May 18, 2013
Yatse all the way. Once I found it I never looked back to the official XBMC Remote app. My primary Yatse likes are text input and easy sharing videos from my mobile device to XBMC. Switching to my multiple XBMC instances is also a breeze. So when I go to my bedroom, I just switch to Bedroom. Done.

splatee

Aug 28, 2013
I use Yatse my android tablet and xbmc remote on IPad. I tried the official Xbmc remote on the android tablet and it is very buggy, never finds the boxes. I prefer usng the Xbmc official remote on the iPads.

showgun

Dec 23, 2011
To Your Left
When on android I use yaste when on iPhone I use constellation but not a fan of the app anymore. Their team is quite rude and unhelpful as well.

glaag

Dec 7, 2014
I use my windows media centre edition remote control. It works great on windows 8.1.

samrambo117

Dec 25, 2013
My friend uses an app on his iphone, however i simply purchased the rii i8 mini keyboard/remote. I also have an ipazzport, imho, theyre worth the money. Makes using XBMC much easier and efficient, definitely worth the investment if you have some spare cash

Opeel

Dec 12, 2014
Hi,

This is a real good mobile android remote, but it is hard to find, you have to search for it via your mobile, find it and download it.
RKRemoteControlV1.1.0-1116.apk
Check out the Minix website/download for the latest install of this app.

rw86

Aug 19, 2013
I use the official app on iOS and my wife uses Yatse on Android. I like the official app, but I wish Yatse was also on iOS. It's a great remote.

Status
Not open for further replies.