Does any addons list TV Shows by Date Added?

dbg

Jul 18, 2018
Hi guys;

Long time user, 1st time posting. I'm going nuts trying to relive what has gone by the wayside I think.

I love watching my TV shows but right now, I don't know any addon that lets you see what is online and what isn't.

Does anything have a "Recently Added" or "Sort by Latest" feature like the old "1" did?

Also, is there anything that will show BBC shows. Celeb Big Brother, Open All Hours and that stuff.

The only think I can do now is go to calendar and try all of the links never knowing what has links and what isn't uploaded.

Any help would be great.

Buds!

PS: Why do they post a long set of shows in the calendar not letting you know which ones have links and which ones don't?

Am I doing something wrong? Right now I go to the calendar, hit last night's date then just go through all of the shows I want to watch but many times there aren't providers for the show. If there are no providers then why list the show?

Last edited:

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
I am not sure what calendar you are using and from which addon. What I can tell you is that some addons will either have this already set or let you set this in the settings. Once set, just go to progress in your fave addon and you should have what you need.
NOTE that for this to work you will need a trakt account and the addon authorized in trakt.

dbg

Jul 18, 2018
I can't name the addons as they are not supported, but many of them have a link that says Calendar after I click TV Shows. The calendar shows the last 2 weeks dates. GR, Incur, Cov, Ex

I don't have a trakt account - I'd just like to know whether when I click a show that there will be links. My addons will display the shows (all of them have the same list every day) but when you click one it's a crap shoot whether there will be links to the show.

thanks
buds

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
No one can tell if there are going to be links or not. But you really should have a trakt account. No addon is complete without it. Once you have a trakt account (is't free) you will see progress where you now see calendar. That will be the latest aired episode that you have not watched. That is the very best way to watch your fave shows IMHO.

dbg

Jul 18, 2018
OK, I set up a Trakt account. Now I start adding my shows that I watch in my collection? Then find the progress link and it will show me the newest episodes?

Am I getting that right?

Thanks for all of the help. I was spoiled by "pw" to just look at the latest uploaded episodes.

ok - off to make a collection.

buds

RavRob

Staff member
Nov 21, 2012
The Halls of Valhalla
Once your collection is made, play an episode from the collection first before it will show in the progress. Once you've watched at least one episode from a series in the collection, the show will be in progress showing the next unwatched/aired episode of that series.

Once you have that setup, you can setup Super Favorite to show your progress in your favorite instead of having to perform multiple clicks to get to your progress tab.