Does anyone here buy from ali-express?

stammie

May 10, 2012
The Blue Nowhere
As the title of this post says, does anyone here buy from ali-express?
I've tried twice to order a box from there and despite my bank confirming payment has been authorised they've cancelled the purchase stating security reasons and demanding I send pictures of my ID and bank statements to secure the sale.
There aint no way in hell I'm going to do that so if anyone uses them how did you do it?

Fasttruck9

Jan 18, 2015
Hi Stammie,
I ordered from vendor below. paid with mastercard, recieved with no problem in about 20 days! Hope this helps.

XBMC Fully Loaded Android TV Box QUAD CORE CS918 MK888 Q7 Android Smart tv Free SkySports Arabic iptv Films Kids Adult Channels
Price:
US $48.99 / piece
This is a snapshot of the product taken when the order was placed,the product may have been edited.View current product

Shenzhen Visson Technology Co., Ltd
China (Mainland) (Guangdong)

TheLion

Jun 2, 2013
Central Florida USA
As the title of this post says, does anyone here buy from ali-express?
I've tried twice to order a box from there and despite my bank confirming payment has been authorised they've cancelled the purchase stating security reasons and demanding I send pictures of my ID and bank statements to secure the sale.
There aint no way in hell I'm going to do that so if anyone uses them how did you do it?
I buy from them all the time. Never had any problems or issues of any kind. Perhaps its a security issue with your credit card. Maybe you should hit them up for an explanation?

stammie

May 10, 2012
The Blue Nowhere
Thanks for your answers guys, I tried two different cards with ali-express and both orders were cancelled because of the said security issues,
maybe its something to do with Visa and I need to get myself a Mastercard but for now I've taken a chance with a site called Geekbuying because they take Paypal payments and have saved about £5 through ordering with them

painterman

Apr 11, 2014
Make sure to always buy with paypal so then you have insurance you can at least get your money back. I never buy anything from China without paypal.

I have bought from Ali express and first order for 10 GUI 10 led bulbs arrived in two months later, what a load of rubbish as 8 bulbs stopped working.
Also bought mx 8 for streaming which never arrived, after eight or nine months later the money was finally put back into my account from Ali express, not the vender.

Their are many good company's on Ali express but you have to search for them.

regisma

Developer
Sep 21, 2014
Hi,

WARNING as per my experience...

Do NOT buy clothes, shoes, and especially micros sd memory or USB stick

Most clothes are too small even if you did ordered the right size ... because they are allowing to us an error margin of 3 to 4 centimeter
so a XXL will become XL upon arrival same idea for shoes

Memory in general are faulty and low quality and very SLOW

But other than that it is ok

Regis